This is cheeky but I need your help!

Share your photos with other surfers here or discuss photography, technique and equipment.

This is cheeky but I need your help!

Postby aninternalaffair » Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:52 am

Hi Guys,

Firstly please accept my advance apologies for the slight abuse of this forum - it is not something that I have ever or will ever make any kind of habit of. However I could really use a little help from the MSW members.

I have entered one of my water shots of young grom Harry DeRoth into a photography contest an it has made the finals. I had hoped that the pics would be based on their own merits but it's suddenly become a popularity contest (no doubt for some commercial gain). Anyway I have got this far so might as well give it one last push.

I need to score as many facebook 'likes' of the pic as I can possibly muster. It's doing well so far but it's running pretty close. It's annoying I know but if there is anybody out there that will spare about 7 seconds to click the link below and like the photo via facebook then I would be very grateful indeed.

Many thanks in advance, and apologies for the slightly spmay nature of my post.

http://www.fotomaze.com/stock-photo/harry-deroth-gwenvor-cornwall-summer-2012-14408.html
aninternalaffair

Re: This is cheeky but I need your help!

Postby danny1 » Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:42 am

great approach..liked!
yak yak yak yak yak yak yak
danny1

Re: This is cheeky but I need your help!

Postby maffe1318 » Tue Aug 07, 2012 5:30 pm

Sick photo mate plus great surfing ! Happily click like for those reasons.
maffe1318

Return to Surf Photography