hells mouth 27/03/05

Share your photos with other surfers here or discuss photography, technique and equipment.

hells mouth 27/03/05

Postby surfguru » Mon Mar 28, 2005 12:30 pm

First pics taken at 11.00
4/5ft and dropping

next pic taken at 1730
2/4ft and building

It became Glassy perfection late sunday night at the reef to the pole with only 4 of us in
dragged ourselves out at sunset and went to the tukish for some nice big burgers to finish of a cracking day.

wow what a weekend in north wales 4 surfs in two days best easter i can remember for good long distance clean swell and nice weather to boot at main breaks ever unless you know better.
Couldnt face the bank hol traffic today monday( on way home) otherwise would be there for more.
stoked guru :)
For Forecasts and Pictures for Surfing in North East England and Wales Go to

http://s3.excoboard.com/exco/index.php?boardid=4644
surfguru

Postby PapaWoolacombe » Wed Mar 30, 2005 9:45 am

Tasty as usual, I hear low tide round the point was super double decker size wedging over the weekend :)

Would have been nice to be there but we were working our way up through south wales in the van back to uni making a trip out of it. We where at fresh west reef that day, avraged a 7-8ft on most sets with bgger comming through extremely punchy, got caught inside towards the end of my sesh and had o make a hasty exit to the side to save my head.
With 73% of the planet under water perhaps Earth should be re-named Ocean
PapaWoolacombe

Return to Surf Photography