SOLD: PRICE DROP: SPL Water Housing/Flash Housing 5D MKII

Share your photos with other surfers here or discuss photography, technique and equipment.

SOLD: PRICE DROP: SPL Water Housing/Flash Housing 5D MKII

Postby lukeleephotography » Fri Jan 11, 2013 4:18 pm

Hi Everyone,

I am selling my SPL Waterproof housing which fits the Canon 5D MKII due to an upgrade in cameras.

Housing is in excellent condition and everything works as it should, all seals and o-rings are full in tact and have no cracking. This housing has spent the majority of its life in the lake as I mainly take wakeboarding photography.

The kit being sold:

1 x Body housing for 5D MKII and Battery Grip - apperture control , shutter speed control, manual shutter release and back button focus.
1 x Pistol grip with shutter release
2 x addition handles for side when not using pistol grip, handy for carrying or when you want to be more accurate and specific in your shot.
1 x Flash housing for a Canon 580EXII which has been absolutely perfect for those sunrise and sunset shoots.
1 x leash to keep your investment strapped to your body.
1 x Port for a 16-35MM Canon 2.8L lens, I would assume this would fit very similar lenses but I do know that the glass of the lens needs to be as close to the port glass as possible for image quality.

Price: The kit cost me in around £1500, £750 ONO which is almost half of what was paid over the past 2.5 years for perfect kit.

Payment Method:Paypal, costs to be paid by purchaser

I am based in Cork Ireland, but willing to provide numerous photos to shows the products quality and to post where required at an additional small charge..

Check out some of the shots on http://www.lukeleephotography.com.

Contact me on +353852704141 and luke@lukeleephotography.com or on this community with any questions!

Take it easy....
Luke
Last edited by lukeleephotography on Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
lukeleephotography

Re: PRICE DROP: SPL Water Housing/Flash Housing 5D MKII

Postby lukeleephotography » Sun Feb 10, 2013 10:25 pm

Open to serious offers.....dont be shy guys!
lukeleephotography

Postby Odog » Mon Feb 18, 2013 3:36 am

Hey mate I live in Australia and would be will to pay 600 pounds but no more as I have to pay import tax on the item if it is anymore.. I'm a serious buyer and it would be great if you could email a photo of the camera an flash housing to stealthsearch@hotmail.com and enquire how much it would be to air post or freight it to Western Australia and I will pay the postage costs!!!
Odog

Postby connorkollenda » Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:10 am

Hey man im really interested in the flash housing! shoot me an EMAIL ASAP: Ckollenda25@hotmail.com
connorkollenda

Return to Surf Photography