Canon 40d and Kobitech surf housing

Share your photos with other surfers here or discuss photography, technique and equipment.

Canon 40d and Kobitech surf housing

Postby SmokeyMagician » Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:45 pm

MODERATORS.........Can you move this to the photography section?? thanks! Sorry, its my first day!

Hi,

For sale is my Canon 40d along with Surf housing made by Dale kobitech, considered by most to be lightest, strongest and slimmest housings available.
Pretty sure the housing will fit the 40d and 50d and possibly the 60d. (anyone know for sure?)
May split buit would prefer to sell together.

Camera is in excellent condition, and will come with box, manual, software, strap, 2 batteries (1 canon, 1 Duracell), charger, BUT NO LENS!
There's 2 crap batteries from china included as well, but they are unreliable and do not last long.

Housing is also in excellent condition and will come in its own hard bag case thing!
There's 2 ports, a flat port and a small dome port. (I've been using a Tokina 10mm fisheye that fit the dome perfectly)
2 O' rings (1 never used), wrist leash, pot of silicon grease, spare nuts and spannerdriver or whatever its called!

All in all a great package that will give anyone many hours of enjoyment.
£1000 ono.
Located in cornwall but could be collected from North or south devon or Somerset (Bath area)
Give me a call on 07810204125

Nice one!

SmokeyMagician

Return to Surf Photography