Feedback for a collection.

Share your photos with other surfers here or discuss photography, technique and equipment.

Feedback for a collection.

Postby Kidethik » Sat Jul 11, 2015 8:23 pm

Hello All,

I am putting together a book series that captures various communities in my local area. One of which is the surf community. A couple of my buddies surf and I follow them out into the ocean just to see into their realm to better understand them. I am going to be following them around as they go out on surfing adventures. I will be capturing them mostly from the sand and into the ocean as I am not experienced enough yet to take photos while in the pockets of the waves they are riding.

I will also be documenting them from them gearing up on the sand, to their entrance into the water and from the sand I will capture them on waves.

My question to this community is, what kind of photos would you like to see more often in surf photography and art? What do you feel there should be more of visually?

What kind of artistic details would you like to see in a photo or piece of art that captures your sport in motion?

Feedback with solutions and insight are encouraged. Thanks.
Kidethik

Re: Feedback for a collection.

Postby Kidethik » Tue Jul 28, 2015 7:56 pm

Anything?
Kidethik

Return to Surf Photography