Any discussion on shaping, designing, repairing and riding surfcraft of any type or shape. Also a good place to ask the 'what board should I buy?' question.
Can anybody please set my mind at rest and confirm if a standard "Ding All" type epoxy repair kit is ok to use on my Santa Cruz Pumpkin Seed EPX? It lost a fight with a reef on saturday
When the shit goes down, you better be ready....
- Posts: 2830
- Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2005 2:58 pm
- Location: Inching along the highway in a metal coffin
just buy an epoxy putty repair stick, so much easier to use and do a good job with
- Posts: 3103
- Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2005 10:02 am
- Location: Woolacombe
should be fine depending on the type of damage...
learn the rules, so you can break them properly
- Posts: 3069
- Joined: Thu Oct 26, 2006 7:23 pm
- Location: santa cruz, crowdifornia
Return to Surfboards - Shaping and Board Design
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot] and 1 guest