Fuerteventura hotel by a beach break

Information, advice or questions on travelling to surf. Or reports and photos from your recent trips.

Fuerteventura hotel by a beach break

Postby Jak1973 » Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:25 pm

Hi,
Does anyone out there know a nice hotel with a surf able beach in Fueteventura? Might sound like a dumb question but on a quick scan I'm struggling. It's not that I'm lazy...well only a bit...my wife is pregnant so is keen for only a short waddle to the beach. I'm an occasional surfer so I'm not looking for anything amazing or too heavy. An easy beach break would suit me fine.
Thanks in advance
Jak1973

Re: Fuerteventura hotel by a beach break

Postby 7 Island Surf » Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:54 am

Hi,

The biggest issue for you will be the fact that the few breaks in Corralejo don't always break. In all fairness I think it would be best to choose the hotel you really like (no matter where located) and you rent a car and drive for 10 or 20 minutes to get to the nearest break that will have Surf, rather then base yourself in one spot mainly for the Surf and then you might not get any waves anyways.

I know this post was put up quite some time ago now, not sure you are back already or not...if you have any other questions, give me a shout... been living in Corralejo for 12 years now so might be able to give you more info if you wish to get some :-)

Good luck !
Professional Surf Coaching and Holidays in Fuerteventura
7 Island Surf

Return to Surf Travel