Philippines Surfboard hire & Spots & Accom from 4th Oct 2012

Information, advice or questions on travelling to surf. Or reports and photos from your recent trips.

Philippines Surfboard hire & Spots & Accom from 4th Oct 2012

Postby Reavdogg » Sat Sep 29, 2012 5:04 am

Hey all! Im arriving in Philippines next week and im having trouble finding info on where I can rent a board for a week at an affordable price. I would be happy to rent one from a local, preferably looking for something fairly long, longboard if poss! I also here the place to go is Luzon - La Union. Any advice on spots accom rental etc! Anyone else gonner be out that way Ill be there from 4th for 3 weeks, would be good to hook up with some locals or other travelers. Im 28m from UK Cornwall contact at joe.reavis@gmail.com

Piece!
Reavdogg

Re: Philippines Surfboard hire & Spots & Accom from 4th Oct

Postby singlefin70 » Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:38 am

was there last wintt er,you can find boards to rent in la union no probs,either stay at lola nannys i think it was called on the beach or rent an apartment on other side of the highway,walk around and ask,its a small place ,u will need a fish or longboard most of the time,if it gets big then carrille point is only 5 mins away,pretty much only rights in that area,warm water,quite a few sad expats about ,beer cheap,but all thaose spots that stormrider says are in la union are bullshit,its only the mona lisa point out front,and learning on beach then carrille point,have a good trip mate...cheap as chips
singlefin70

Return to Surf Travel