europa park woolacombe

Information, advice or questions on travelling to surf. Or reports and photos from your recent trips.

europa park woolacombe

Postby midnightwolf » Sat Oct 13, 2012 1:41 pm

i did a search and found nothing. has anyone stayed here? it gets really mixed reviews but i'm thinking of going for a few nights in April next year. i know its not right next to the beach but the surf cabins sound nice.
Or any other places recommended?

Thanks.
midnightwolf

Re: europa park woolacombe

Postby surfrat » Sat Oct 13, 2012 6:59 pm

it's a bit rough and ready. the only place locally that takes stag and hen do's. but it is cheap and the cabins are ok from what i've heard.
if it's not a busy weekend you might be able to get a good rate on a b&b...try The Rocks Hotel they're good. Or contact North Morte Farm which is really nice and has some statics.
Also there's good deals at the Woolacombe Bay range of locations at that time of year. All depends on what u want and where u want to be
http://www.facebook.com/pages/HunterSurf/133748279996238
surfrat

Postby dixie » Thu Oct 18, 2012 7:08 pm

stay on the same road go towards woolacome, on the same side of the rd go into the " royal hotel" its full of the purple rinse brigade but ive scored a double room b n b
for £20 off season.....+ walk to beach n walk back in ya suit no one batts an eyelid + swimming pool to relax in............so blatantly there, yet i think its bypassed by the surf community.
ideal if you want a full english and a bowl of prunes in da mornin

sorted
dixie

Postby leash-tan » Wed Oct 31, 2012 12:47 pm

Stayed at the royal too. Good value and plenty pensioners to chat to. They do a killer over 60's karaoke night. Get involved. Slap up breaky buffet is good value too
leash-tan

Return to Surf Travel