Surf Travel Insurance with expensive Items

Information, advice or questions on travelling to surf. Or reports and photos from your recent trips.

Surf Travel Insurance with expensive Items

Postby Claret73 » Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:26 pm

After some recommendations if anybody can offer anything. I'm after some Travel Insurance that insures me for surfing but would also cover personal items such as a laptop to its value. I'm not taking my own board. Am only going to Europe for a couple of weeks. Found a few specific surf insurance co's but wondered if they offer anything other than a normal broker?...
Cheers for any advice!
Claret73

Re: Surf Travel Insurance with expensive Items

Postby CRsurf » Thu Mar 07, 2013 4:51 am

I am a frequent surf traveler and travel agent. I recommend Travel Insured to my clients since it is affordable and adaptable to your needs. Each type of insurance you can have secured up to a certain amount for stolen goods, but many will only max out electronic items like a laptop at $250 or $500 per item. The cost of your policy is determined by your age, the length of your trip, and how much you want to cover. They include items like medi-vac, doctor visits (usually with a deductible), and even items you would have to buy if your luggage was lost at the airport. They also have specific coverage for 'sports related' injuries that you can add to a policy.

But if something happens, you have to call or email the insurance company as soon as or right after it happens - and then save your receipts, doctors' bills, since the insurance company will only repay you exactly what you spent.

To see the plans I would choose from, visit my personal link here - http://www.travelinsured.com/AgentPage.aspx?agency=45778&agent=GregGordon&template=One
. Then if you purchase a policy, send me your policy number and if you need help I can work with you on filing any claims.
CRsurf

Postby LettyLocke » Thu Aug 22, 2013 1:31 pm

I think you should consult an expert adviser who can give you the options to choose from. Taking decision based on reviews never worked for me. I was once caught in such a tangle and even after paying premium to insurer at the time of claim they found errors in the incident (which I am sure that they were careful about to not include in the insurance) and I ended up hiring an insurance lawyer. The lawyer did help me to sort out my problem but the lesson was finally learned this way. Always have some expert to deal with serious issues. Here is the site of the lawyer who helped me, incase anyone needs any future reference to: http://www.barristers.co.nz
LettyLocke

Postby charliejacob » Fri Aug 23, 2013 11:49 pm

I recommend you a best insurance company which provide all kind service of insurance, for more detail visit cobra administrator company and check all services.
charliejacob

Postby thechimp » Sat Aug 24, 2013 8:07 pm

Nice first ad........sorry post
thechimp

Postby jermy_05 » Thu Nov 21, 2013 3:57 am

Hello all.Can anybody recommend me travel insurance compare results in Australia? I am doing a survey on insurance companies and need to prepare an effective results.
jermy_05

Return to Surf Travel