Beware!!! oaxacasurfadventures.com Bad experience

Information, advice or questions on travelling to surf. Or reports and photos from your recent trips.

Beware!!! oaxacasurfadventures.com Bad experience

Postby lukeluke » Sun Mar 03, 2013 11:07 am

A quick note about my trip to Salina Cruz. I really love the salinas cruz area, Surf was good to great the whole time, however I'm so disappointed with oaxacasurfadventures.com in salinas cruz
1.the guide isn't allowed to offer surf tours on the area, 2.we were just driving along the beaches without surfing, 3.The Guide, Maza dont surf (Smoking weed all day ), 4. and he doesn't know anything about surfing and surfing conditions :/
after my bad experience with oaxacasurfadventures, i booked 7 extra-days with a local surf tours company, called punta chivo surf camp.
The Staff and Facility are 5 Star, The surf house/accommodations were excellent, the other guests were fun. I would highly recommend this spot to anyone. they are very proffessional.
lukeluke

Re: Beware!!! oaxacasurfadventures.com Bad experience

Postby roberdy » Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:12 pm

Luke, did you express your concerns to this company? It's a bit off to come on here bagging a company to the world if you haven't given them the opportunity to address your concerns in anyway.

Maybe you could check with them and let us know how you get on, otherwise your comments don't really hold too much weight.
-------------------------------------------------------
The Janitor
roberdy

Re: Beware!!! oaxacasurfadventures.com Bad experience

Postby TrevorKR » Mon Mar 04, 2013 11:58 pm

I am so sorry for your bad experience! the most important thing is the local knowledge.
I LOVED MY TRIP TO SALINA CRUZ
Surf was good. We had a great time at Punta Chivo Surfcamp
We hope to be back soon, more BBQ with Mariachis
keep surfing!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
TrevorKR

Return to Surf Travel