Learn to surf book

Any questions about learning to surf, or general questions about equipment, technique or improving your surfing.

Learn to surf book

Postby surfergrl » Sat Mar 19, 2011 2:07 pm

Shameless plug alert here, but I hope it will be of use to beginners! I've written a book called Surfing The Essential Guide which tells you everything you need to know about learning to surf. Full blurb below - it's £9.99 which is a bargain. I've been surfing for 17 years now (not that you'd think so if you saw me surf!) and I used to work for Carve and SurfGirl magazines. I love surfing but I've not forgotten how frustrating it can be when you're learning, so I hope this helps people out.

:-)

http://www.need2knowbooks.co.uk/products/Surfing-the-Essential-Guide.html

"So, you want to learn how to surf but, where do you start? With this ultimate surfing guide, everything you need to know is at your finger tips. From choosing and buying the right surf equipment, getting surf lessons, surf safety and your first ride, to advanced manoeuvres like riding the barrel and hitting the lip.

The book will also explain how waves work, the best places to surf at home and abroad, and all about the culture, history and competitive aspects of this thrilling sport. There will also be advice on improving your fitness levels and the environmental issues associated with oceans.

The surfing bug has bitten millions of people around the world, and whether you want to ride a longboard or a shortboard, rip it up or cruise, this essential guide will set you up for a lifetime’s fun in the ocean and get you started on learning to surf."
surfergrl

Re: Learn to surf book

Postby manievenice153 » Wed Mar 30, 2011 6:53 am

hello, my name is Manie Venice Recently moved from Colorado, originally from Chicago and to this day miss my home town.

I have an awesome family,I love all cold weather , specially the spring and the life it brings.

Networking has been a part of my life for the last few years and most recently primarily on the Internet.

I love to learn new things.
Things as they are, more and more people are seeking advice from people who have walked the walk and can teach others how to benefit from what they went through. I am here to help those that need help and will ask for help from other people when i need it.

I am a consultant in the field of IT project management.

check out my favorite sites , eliminate strech mark with revitol stretch mark
Remove cellulte with cream such as revitol cellulite cream your own car dealership its easy with with auto dealership

I love to ask questions

when possible I volunteer for for valid causes that help the environment.

Its great to be a part of this Website and hope I can help.

revitol stretch mark - revitol cellulite cream - auto dealership
manievenice153

Postby munkee » Thu Mar 31, 2011 12:58 pm

manievenice153 wrote:hello, my name is Manie Venice Recently moved from Colorado, originally from Chicago and to this day miss my home town.

I have an awesome family,I love all cold weather , specially the spring and the life it brings.

Networking has been a part of my life for the last few years and most recently primarily on the Internet.

I love to learn new things.
Things as they are, more and more people are seeking advice from people who have walked the walk and can teach others how to benefit from what they went through. I am here to help those that need help and will ask for help from other people when i need it.

I am a consultant in the field of IT project management.

check out my favorite sites , eliminate strech mark with revitol stretch mark
Remove cellulte with cream such as revitol cellulite cream your own car dealership its easy with with auto dealership

I love to ask questions

when possible I volunteer for for valid causes that help the environment.

Its great to be a part of this Website and hope I can help.

revitol stretch mark - revitol cellulite cream - auto dealership

Please could you impart some of your knowledge on duckdiving techniques?
munkee

Postby roberdy » Thu Mar 31, 2011 4:51 pm

hmm, not sure how this slipped thru the net, must have looked legit and got approved! There's about 20-30 posts like this a week that you don't see because they get deleted before they hit the forum, MSW has to be one of the tidiest forums on the net!
-------------------------------------------------------
The Janitor
roberdy

Return to Learn to Surf