blondie saying hello!

Any questions about learning to surf, or general questions about equipment, technique or improving your surfing.

Re: blondie saying hello!

Postby chillili » Mon Oct 15, 2012 3:37 pm

Awesome I always wanted a brother...


Poo, as long as you will feed me, brush my hair, take me surfing and won't ask for any sexual favors I can move in :lol:
chillili
 
Posts: 15
Joined: Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:49 pm

Re: blondie saying hello!

Postby Boy Blunder » Mon Oct 15, 2012 3:57 pm

chillili wrote:

Poo, as long as you will feed me, brush my hair, take me surfing and won't ask for any sexual favors I can move in :lol:


Not sure that will be possible :roll:
Spawn of Bigjohn
Boy Blunder
 
Posts: 54
Joined: Thu Sep 01, 2005 8:49 pm
Location: South East

Re: blondie saying hello!

Postby Poo Stance » Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:21 pm

^^^ and why not? I happen to be very handy with a hairbrush thank you very much.

And I'm not in the habit of 'asking' for sexual favours. So we shouldn't have any problems. Do you have any references from your previous captors? I have an abundance of references from my previous captives, unfortunately the police are holding them all under the guise of 'witness testimony'.

(I've completely ruined any chance of a surf buddy haven't I? :-( - thanks ATTMFKHB :lol: )
User avatar
Poo Stance
 
Posts: 3787
Joined: Mon Oct 03, 2005 2:07 pm

Re: blondie saying hello!

Postby chillili » Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:55 pm

Poo Stance wrote:^^^ and why not? I happen to be very handy with a hairbrush thank you very much.

And I'm not in the habit of 'asking' for sexual favours. So we shouldn't have any problems. Do you have any references from your previous captors? I have an abundance of references from my previous captives, unfortunately the police are holding them all under the guise of 'witness testimony'.

(I've completely ruined any chance of a surf buddy haven't I? :-( - thanks ATTMFKHB :lol: )



haha, don't worry I am not scared yet, so we can still be surf buddies :lol:
chillili
 
Posts: 15
Joined: Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:49 pm

Re: blondie saying hello!

Postby Boy Blunder » Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:00 pm

^^^Sound like you have a fine result there Poo!! :P
Spawn of Bigjohn
Boy Blunder
 
Posts: 54
Joined: Thu Sep 01, 2005 8:49 pm
Location: South East

Re: blondie saying hello!

Postby Philshoz » Tue Oct 16, 2012 5:58 am

chillili wrote:haha, don't worry I am not scared yet, so we can still be surf buddies :lol:


You might be when you set off on a jolly jaunt only to find he has multiple restraining orders on dozens of beaches in the South West....... :shock:
http://philshorrock.blogspot.fr/
Philshoz
 
Posts: 1869
Joined: Sat Nov 01, 2008 7:17 am
Location: Brittany

Re: blondie saying hello!

Postby Boy Blunder » Tue Oct 16, 2012 6:50 am

You might be when you set off on a jolly jaunt only to find he has multiple restraining orders on dozens of beaches in the South West....... :shock:[/quote]

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Spawn of Bigjohn
Boy Blunder
 
Posts: 54
Joined: Thu Sep 01, 2005 8:49 pm
Location: South East

Re: blondie saying hello!

Postby Chris F » Tue Oct 16, 2012 7:17 am

Yeah, every beach apart from the ones in Zomerzet, where they welcome his type.
Chris F
 
Posts: 6802
Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2006 2:13 pm
Location: Yabberdabberdeen

Re: blondie saying hello!

Postby ATTMFKH » Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:23 am

chillili wrote:
Poo Stance wrote:^^^ and why not? I happen to be very handy with a hairbrush thank you very much.

And I'm not in the habit of 'asking' for sexual favours. So we shouldn't have any problems. Do you have any references from your previous captors? I have an abundance of references from my previous captives, unfortunately the police are holding them all under the guise of 'witness testimony'.

(I've completely ruined any chance of a surf buddy haven't I? :-( - thanks ATTMFKHB :lol: )



haha, don't worry I am not scared yet, so we can still be surf buddies :lol:


Remember Chillili , don't fall for the old Poo classic 'Does this cloth smell of chloroform to you' :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :lol:
Are We Too Deep ...............
User avatar
ATTMFKH
 
Posts: 7799
Joined: Fri Aug 18, 2006 2:13 pm
Location: THE CULT of WHEY

Re: blondie saying hello!

Postby Poo Stance » Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:07 am

^^^ ahh... the voice of experience. :lol:
User avatar
Poo Stance
 
Posts: 3787
Joined: Mon Oct 03, 2005 2:07 pm

Re: blondie saying hello!

Postby chillili » Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:45 am

Philshoz wrote:
chillili wrote:haha, don't worry I am not scared yet, so we can still be surf buddies :lol:


You might be when you set off on a jolly jaunt only to find he has multiple restraining orders on dozens of beaches in the South West....... :shock:



:lol: :lol: oh my...
chillili
 
Posts: 15
Joined: Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:49 pm

Re: blondie saying hello!

Postby chillili » Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:47 am

ATTMFKH wrote:
chillili wrote:
Poo Stance wrote:^^^ and why not? I happen to be very handy with a hairbrush thank you very much.

And I'm not in the habit of 'asking' for sexual favours. So we shouldn't have any problems. Do you have any references from your previous captors? I have an abundance of references from my previous captives, unfortunately the police are holding them all under the guise of 'witness testimony'.

(I've completely ruined any chance of a surf buddy haven't I? :-( - thanks ATTMFKHB :lol: )



haha, don't worry I am not scared yet, so we can still be surf buddies :lol:


Remember Chillili , don't fall for the old Poo classic 'Does this cloth smell of chloroform to you' :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :lol:


:lol: :lol: this actually made me laugh a lot...you guys are making him look better and better :lol: :shock: :shock:
chillili
 
Posts: 15
Joined: Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:49 pm

Re: blondie saying hello!

Postby Philshoz » Tue Oct 16, 2012 12:35 pm

This reminds me..............much watch 'Silence of the Lambs' again......
http://philshorrock.blogspot.fr/
Philshoz
 
Posts: 1869
Joined: Sat Nov 01, 2008 7:17 am
Location: Brittany

Re: blondie saying hello!

Postby chillili » Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:07 pm

Maybe it's not such a bad idea to surf alone then...
chillili
 
Posts: 15
Joined: Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:49 pm

Re: blondie saying hello!

Postby Leven » Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:20 pm

This reminds me of the time I was chatting up a girl in the pub, and the guy I was actually out drinking with walked up to me and said:

"Mate!! I haven't seen you for ages! How's that rash you had? Cleared up yet?!"



Funnily enough, I never got anywhere with the girl!


Oh, and Chilli...PM me your address, and I'll get that book in the post this week for you.
Leven
 
Posts: 940
Joined: Mon Feb 18, 2008 9:07 pm

Re: blondie saying hello!

Postby ATTMFKH » Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:48 pm

Image
Are We Too Deep ...............
User avatar
ATTMFKH
 
Posts: 7799
Joined: Fri Aug 18, 2006 2:13 pm
Location: THE CULT of WHEY

Re: blondie saying hello!

Postby Black » Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:26 am

^^^ Griffon vultures?
Never growing old together...
User avatar
Black
 
Posts: 4329
Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2007 4:33 pm
Location: Same place as God

Re: blondie saying hello!

Postby Poo Stance » Thu Oct 18, 2012 2:46 pm

Hey Chillili, what you doing on Sunday? I'm thinking of maybe going south to the mighty beach break that is The Witterings. Not 100% yet, depends on the swell and wind direction but looking good atm. Either that or I'm heading west (Wales/N.Devon?) for Sunday-Tues. Probably going to check sensitive spots and it's probably going to be pretty big out west so might not be the most productive of surfs if you're still learning. Wales could be more manageable.

Let me know if you're keen to go south and we can sort the details out by PM. HT is about 4pm so probably aim to get there about midday.

:D
User avatar
Poo Stance
 
Posts: 3787
Joined: Mon Oct 03, 2005 2:07 pm

Re: blondie saying hello!

Postby ATTMFKH » Thu Oct 18, 2012 3:36 pm

Decision Time ....... muuuwwaaa haaa haaa :twisted: :lol:
Are We Too Deep ...............
User avatar
ATTMFKH
 
Posts: 7799
Joined: Fri Aug 18, 2006 2:13 pm
Location: THE CULT of WHEY

Re: blondie saying hello!

Postby Philshoz » Thu Oct 18, 2012 4:16 pm

Spot of lunch.........take in a movie.........blah, blah, blah..............Take Him Out.
http://philshorrock.blogspot.fr/
Philshoz
 
Posts: 1869
Joined: Sat Nov 01, 2008 7:17 am
Location: Brittany

Re: blondie saying hello!

Postby Philshoz » Mon Oct 22, 2012 4:41 pm

Mate of mine saw a Passat with a couple of boards on top in Gretna Green over the weekend....... :shock:
http://philshorrock.blogspot.fr/
Philshoz
 
Posts: 1869
Joined: Sat Nov 01, 2008 7:17 am
Location: Brittany

Re: blondie saying hello!

Postby Poo Stance » Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:04 pm

:lol:
Just in case Chillili never comes back... for the record, I never met her :-|
User avatar
Poo Stance
 
Posts: 3787
Joined: Mon Oct 03, 2005 2:07 pm

Re: blondie saying hello!

Postby ATTMFKH » Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:18 pm

Poo Stance wrote::lol:
Just in case Chillili never comes back... for the record, I never met her :-|


Tell it to the Jury :lol:
Are We Too Deep ...............
User avatar
ATTMFKH
 
Posts: 7799
Joined: Fri Aug 18, 2006 2:13 pm
Location: THE CULT of WHEY

Re: blondie saying hello!

Postby roberdy » Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:30 pm

definitely some dark undertones on this thread boys (and girl, at least I hope you are a girl and not a 42 year old bloke called derek.. Poo would be most upset!).
-------------------------------------------------------
The Janitor
User avatar
roberdy
 
Posts: 4030
Joined: Fri Sep 30, 2005 4:36 pm
Location: Bris-vegas

Re: blondie saying hello!

Postby Philshoz » Tue Oct 30, 2012 6:29 am

roberdy wrote:definitely some dark undertones on this thread boys (and girl, at least I hope you are a girl and not a 42 year old bloke called derek.. Poo would be most delighted!).


typo chef, fixed..... :wink:
http://philshorrock.blogspot.fr/
Philshoz
 
Posts: 1869
Joined: Sat Nov 01, 2008 7:17 am
Location: Brittany

Re: blondie saying hello!

Postby roberdy » Tue Oct 30, 2012 7:24 am

Philshoz wrote:
roberdy wrote:definitely some dark undertones on this thread boys (and girl, at least I hope you are a girl and not a 42 year old bloke called derek.. Poo would be most delighted!).


typo chef, fixed..... :wink:


:lol: :lol:
-------------------------------------------------------
The Janitor
User avatar
roberdy
 
Posts: 4030
Joined: Fri Sep 30, 2005 4:36 pm
Location: Bris-vegas

Re: blondie saying hello!

Postby chillili » Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:24 am

You would be all happy to know that I am still alive :)

Sorry Poo, I just logged in on here , had a busy week. Shame I missed it!
chillili
 
Posts: 15
Joined: Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:49 pm

Re: blondie saying hello!

Postby Poo Stance » Wed Oct 31, 2012 5:01 pm

Phew... I was sweating it there for a mo :lol:

No worries Chillili, I'll let you know next time there are some waves loitering with intent to be surfed.
User avatar
Poo Stance
 
Posts: 3787
Joined: Mon Oct 03, 2005 2:07 pm

Previous

Return to Learn to Surf

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests