Recommended Instructor 1:1 Cornwall

Any questions about learning to surf, or general questions about equipment, technique or improving your surfing.

Recommended Instructor 1:1 Cornwall

Postby Claret73 » Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:49 pm

I've not done a great deal of surfing at all. I spent 3 weeks in OZ with my Mate 12 Months ago & during those days I got up standing, not always regularly on a 6'6" Foam/Epoxy. I've just had a few days in Peniche, back in the white water again trying to get up on my feet, again not regularly and stalling with getting going with it, trying on my own or my Mate giving me tips whilst he watched what I was doing.

I don't live on the coast but have relatives in Cornwall and want to make the effort to get down as regularly as I can and push on. I've done the surf school, sat on a beach group sessions a couple of times when I've been down but would like to get some 1 to 1 with somebody that can see me through from pretty much a beginner to being confident out the back...I'm after more than just somebody getting me to my feet. Reading the surf, the charts for when I'm looking to take trips and anything else I'd need to be getting on with...

Does anybody have any personal recommendations? I'm kind of thinking at least a couple of weekends per month. Odd days from holiday for the moment.
Cheers if anybody has any advice/recommendations.
Claret73

Re: Recommended Instructor 1:1 Cornwall

Postby Philchapman » Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:15 pm

P.M.'d you.
Philchapman

Postby Claret73 » Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:57 pm

PM'd Back Phil. Cheers!
Claret73

Postby petegee56 » Mon Mar 18, 2013 7:50 pm

Would be interested to know if anyone knows of good 1 - 1 surf coaching in South Wales

Pete
petegee56

Return to Learn to Surf