fish wanted

Looking for that special stick? Post an ad in here for things you are after!

fish wanted

Postby beanis » Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:16 pm

Hi All, Wanted *cheap* Battered Fish for 6foot man - I'm about 12 stone

Excuse my lack of expertise, but I'm looking for a cheapish Fish board. Ive made(bodged) about 3 boards myself, the most recent a short board. I had a go on a mates fish recently and bam! i was actually catching waves easily and not struggling! Basically I've now realised I don't surf enough to ride a short board, i'm not strong enough yet and only get to ride when I visit my dad in St,Ives.

So i want a fish that i can ride for a bit, get better, and then use as a template to make another board that will be better for my skill level.
I'm skint as feck so something battered, tatty, falling apart, is just fine - sub £100 is basically my budget as i really just wanna use it for a short while to get a feel for what i wanna make next.

I'll be travelling down to St, Ives from Manchester around the 20th of Dec for xmas. so if anyone has anything that might suit me i could pick it up along the way?

Cheers :)
beanis

Re: fish wanted

Postby SDB » Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:47 pm

I have a Keyo fish (from Oz) that is 6"3, swallow tail if you are interested... it's in good nick but i never use it ...i'm in n devon. let me know your mobile and i'll take a couple of pics and text them
cheers
SDB

Postby beanis » Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:21 pm

Cool PM sent :D
beanis

Postby still learning » Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:03 am

Did you get sorted??? if not I have a 6' 1" 70s fish shaped by Spider surfboards if your still looking???
still learning

Return to Wanted