longboard/noserider wanted??

Looking for that special stick? Post an ad in here for things you are after!

longboard/noserider wanted??

Postby mitch_goodyear » Sun Mar 24, 2013 6:44 pm

hi, im looking for a longboard/noserider.... 9ft to 9ft6
not bothered it bein alil battered as im new to lb/nr n really wana give it a go??
was hoping from anything up to £300 as Im based in south east kent n will av to travel prob quite far??lol..

thanks
mitch_goodyear

Re: longboard/noserider wanted??

Postby Daven32 » Thu Mar 28, 2013 3:14 pm

Hi, I was thinking of testing the water in selling my Californian log...
It's 9'8 fine lines super B can send the rest of the dims if you want?

It is old skool defo looks its age but an awesome board to ride, it has plenty of weight to it and single fin. The fin is a 9"1/2 takayama.

I'm 14 and half stone and its got plenty of float for me

It's nose riding ability is sensational, this board is the one that has taught me to nose ride properly. It's so relaxed that once trimmed it will give you five over every wave and ten on most.

If you want a board that will allow you to come from beginner to pulling amazing nose rides then I promise it will not disappoint!

I've rode it in little 1ft piglet height things to overhead, it just seems to handle whatever you throw at it. I had a roger cooper 9,6 before which I thought was good but this thing just paddles so much better

Let me know if you would be interested, think I'll decide by the end of the weekend whether to sell or not
Daven32

Postby mitch_goodyear » Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:29 am

Hi dave, thanks for the reply mate.. Ye I mayb interested? Where bout r u based?, iv jus recently learnt that a 9'6 is the max I can get in my van as I don't have a roof rack yet lol.. But I'm still out for the look of a longboard, me n aload of mates r doing a SW mini road surf trip on the first may bank holiday so il b on the look out for one around then??lol..

Thanks for your help
Mitch
mitch_goodyear

Postby Daven32 » Sat Apr 20, 2013 7:27 pm

Note to the guys who keep asking the finelines is sold :-)
Daven32

Postby lecky94 » Mon Apr 22, 2013 5:47 am

pmd you
lecky94

Return to Wanted