C-Skins NxGen boots and gloves

Got a question about this years best new wetsuit? Found an amazing new surf product? Post in here and let people know about it.

C-Skins NxGen boots and gloves

Postby arp77 » Fri Oct 05, 2012 8:20 pm

Anyone tried these? Are they going stand up to the mid winter north sea or is it a case of nice idea just not quite there yet?
arp77

Re: C-Skins NxGen boots and gloves

Postby roberdy » Fri Oct 05, 2012 9:44 pm

Look like bloody washing up gloves with a neoprene lining mate...
-------------------------------------------------------
The Janitor
roberdy

Postby WP101 » Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:05 pm

im no style guru but this is freakin laughable, ive seen boots like this in the local garden centre

WP101

Postby jeetix » Sat Jun 15, 2013 8:53 pm

I have tried the gloves, and they have become my favourites. They are very thin, and you get a great feel, and the material is very flexible. It do not put any uncomfortable pressure on the hands and finger, so I like them very much because they don't stop the blood from flowing. I got two other sets with more normal neoprene gloves. they are made a bit tight to make them stay on the hands, but the result of that is that they slowing down the blood circulation. The C-Skins NxGen boots and gloves are complete air and water tight, so they just use the vacuum to stay on. One more plus is that you can turn the gloves inside out all the way, so they dry easy. You can probably do that to the boot's to.

I haven't tried the boot's yet, but i'm going to order them today. I'm surfing in Norway, at Bore. I bet these boots and gloves will work spring, summer and autumn. But that I will find out :)
jeetix

Return to Wetsuits and gear