Winter wetsuit women HOODED

Got a question about this years best new wetsuit? Found an amazing new surf product? Post in here and let people know about it.

Winter wetsuit women HOODED

Postby Hiske » Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:25 pm

Hi everyone,

I'm looking for a winter wetsuit (for women) that is hooded. There are a few options.
I'd like some reviews from other girls/women about there suits.
I'm small but tall as well. For example my 4/3 xcel is too short on my legs (and there 'doesn't seem to exist a 6T).
And i'm looking for a taller option for the winter season. Also the flexability of the suits interest me..
Does anyone have experieces with the o'neill dlux and or the roxy cypher (or a completely different hooded suit)?
Thanks!

Hiske
Hiske

Re: Winter wetsuit women HOODED

Postby Murtle's magic board » Tue Oct 16, 2012 6:48 pm

Oneill suits are very flexible .. the only down side for me was the rear zip.. and cost. I have now moved on to Gul and have a viper hooded suit which I love... I have got rid of all my Oneill back zip suits and changed them for Gul viper front zip.. stops the flushing... I have not tried the Dlux.. hope that helps a bit...
Murtle's magic board

Postby yellowmal » Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:10 pm

If you are near South Wales, go and see Greg owen, http://nolimitwetsuits.co.uk/..
He'll do you a custom suit with a hood!
yellowmal

Postby marchofthefireants » Fri Oct 19, 2012 4:20 pm

Oneill delux is the way to go. Because of the modular system you can have the flexibility of having it hooded or not. The neck is easy enough (for a chest entry) to get in due to the cut of the shoulders and its very cosy. Been loving mine for the last year and they are well priced. They are also the only company also i have found who do lady sized gloves. The psycho ones are great. Im in a size 6 wettie and am usually a size 8/10. Go for them!!
marchofthefireants

Return to Wetsuits and gear