psycho 3

Got a question about this years best new wetsuit? Found an amazing new surf product? Post in here and let people know about it.

psycho 3

Postby zboy » Sat Apr 13, 2013 11:17 am

Anyone thinking of buying a new wettie i bought as new topic states,its a 5.3 no hood and back zip, ive used it the last week or so. The no hood i bought a oneills hooded vest sorted,back zip, chest zip all the same the most important thing it dosent leak 1 and 2 its flexable.Warmth: its warm enough here in ireland weve jus had the coldest spring ever in the minuses like i said its warm enough both my hotline and psycho 2 hooded were to warm which some times was a hinderance :shock:But more importantly its very flexable unlike my other winter wetties,which when you in the water for 3-6 hrs or even for a sneeky 1hr makes a huge difference in getting the most out of your time in the water, wave count, paddleing back to the peak.the only probs was on my take off on the drop bottom turn to bleed off speed i was dragging my arm in the wall trying to get deep and i found that the cuffs pulled back causing a leak.it dries quickly enough to say if you surfed in morning you could use it in the afternoon no probs cheers :-)
zboy

Return to Wetsuits and gear