Stash pocket.

Got a question about this years best new wetsuit? Found an amazing new surf product? Post in here and let people know about it.

Stash pocket.

Postby Paul C » Wed May 22, 2013 8:38 am

My new Rip Curl Dawn Patrol arrived yesterday from Amazon. I have been using one before with no problems so I thought I would have the same again.
Something I noticed this time though while taking it out of the plastic bag was there is no stash pocket on the leg so I searched around it and eventually found it is now inside the back zip about halfway down/up. It just folds over and not even an elastic loop to keep the car key secure.

What a stupid place to put it! you need double jointed arms to reach it to store your key and as I don't usually lock the car until I am ready to go in the surf it is not very practical to put the key in the wetsuit before I put it on, especially in winter standing outside the car in an icy wind.

Whoever came up with this idea at Rip Curl is a prick! It used to be alright with the stash pocket in the leg and with a loop and zip so why alter it?

I will be keeping it now because if I send it back I will have to pay postage but if I was in a shop and saw it I would have left it and tried another make which I shall be doing with future purchases so it is Rip Curls loss. :-x
Paul C

Re: Stash pocket.

Postby ATTMFKH » Wed May 22, 2013 2:37 pm

Paul C wrote:Whoever came up with this idea at Rip Curl is a prick! . :-x

my kind of feedback ................. woot woot :twisted:

got the leg zip on my eBomb but I always put my key on top of one of my wheels where no-one would think to look :lol:
Are We Too Deep ...............
ATTMFKH

Re: Stash pocket.

Postby Black » Wed May 22, 2013 5:46 pm

Had plenty of wetsuits with keypockets inside the back, not a problem - take up yoga maybe?
Never growing old together...
Black

Return to Wetsuits and gear