Asking for a friend....

Got a question about this years best new wetsuit? Found an amazing new surf product? Post in here and let people know about it.

Asking for a friend....

Postby dogtowatch » Tue Jun 11, 2013 8:28 pm

Ladies I've got a friend who stands about 5'4 short legs, big boobs and about 12 stone. Is there a brand that caters for less athletic lady?
dogtowatch

Re: Asking for a friend....

Postby ATTMFKH » Thu Jun 13, 2013 12:38 pm

try www:bigknockeredmidgetsurfers.com ................. :P
Are We Too Deep ...............
ATTMFKH

Postby Leven » Fri Jun 14, 2013 6:29 am

The old "I've got this friend" line hey....

Ask at a local surf shop if you're near one, if not, google wetsuit, and pick the phone up to some of the online sellers. If neither of those work, go and get a custom suit made by Snugg in Cornwall.

Alternatively, lay off the pies, crisps and chocolate, and go to the gym!
Leven

Postby Philshoz » Fri Jun 14, 2013 1:32 pm

ATTMFKH wrote:try www:bigknockeredmidgetsurfers.com ................. :P

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Too early to be drinking rosé but a good snortle there......
http://pshorrock.wix.com/phil-shorrock---photography
Philshoz

Postby dogtowatch » Fri Jun 14, 2013 8:29 pm

Oi Leven, you calling me fat? Be this because you don't want us big boned birds in the sea so there is more room for you and your needle dick buddies to catch the reform along with the surf schools?Please tell me if there is a brand that is more sympathetic to the Amazonian lady out there?
dogtowatch

Postby Leven » Fri Jun 14, 2013 8:41 pm

I merely suggested getting a bit fitter....You did after all call yourself "less athletic"! :wink:

And your welcome for the actual advice I gave you!! Have you done any of it? Or tried any wetsuit on? Or looked at any size charts?!

You'll find most suits are cut for "needle dick buddies catching the reforms" as most surfers are relatively fit.
Leven

Postby dogtowatch » Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:57 pm

Thanks lover,but already got a bespoke Snugg. Big disappointment, feels like it was made for a guy several inches shorter than me, and the time it took to make it, I must of eaten all the pies because its so hard to zip up.Needless to say I didn't go back to Snugg and get it sorted. Long story shot, I wouldn't send my lady friend to them as she would end up looking like a seal at a bondage club. So all the real size ladies out there,what would you recommend?
dogtowatch

Return to Wetsuits and gear