no bull guide to summer suits

Got a question about this years best new wetsuit? Found an amazing new surf product? Post in here and let people know about it.

no bull guide to summer suits

Postby garytownsend10 » Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:38 am

I was looking for a new summer suit today, and saw a great review. www.secretspot.co.uk posted an indepth article about the new ripcurl e-bomb pro, and the excel infiniti. http://www.secretspot.co.uk/Blog/spring ... d-196.aspx Definitely worth a read if your in need of a summer suit: http://www.secretspot.co.uk/wetsuits/mens/mens-summer/
garytownsend10

Re: no bull guide to summer suits

Postby roberdy » Wed Jun 12, 2013 5:22 pm

Sorry but those aren't reviews, they are bullshit hype posts based on "alleged" properties of the wetsuits. A review is where someone actually goes and tries something out and then comes back and writes something constructive and informative about it. Your links are just shit attempts to garner some traffic to secret spot!

Sorry if I sound a bit cynical but seriously!!
-------------------------------------------------------
The Janitor
roberdy

Postby Leven » Thu Jun 13, 2013 7:53 am

They spelt Xcel wrong too!
Leven

Postby gavtheoldskater » Thu Jun 13, 2013 1:09 pm

i would'nt buy a rip curl again if i was paid, and thats after wearing them since the mid 80's. flexy yes, but sodding fragile and you will be lucky if the seams last a few months... warranty, yeah right! what warranty!!

besides which, compared to my swim suit, all surfing wetsuits are a joke. we are being so ripped off folks, there is way better out there.
a world of waves and a world of ways to ride them!
gavtheoldskater

Postby gavtheoldskater » Thu Jun 13, 2013 1:10 pm

nice plug too, somewhat blatant, shop employee maybe?
a world of waves and a world of ways to ride them!
gavtheoldskater

Postby Chris F » Thu Jun 13, 2013 1:22 pm

Press releases. Not reviews. And if the poster has anything to do with secret spot, this amounts to thinly veiled spamming and they should thus be spurned.
Chris F

Postby Dantastic » Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:56 pm

As Secretspot is one of my local surf shops Id like to say that the guys are all top people. The shop offers great impartial advice and thats whether it gets them a sale or not.

Personally I find it very hard to believe that they would plug so shamelessly on here.
Dantastic

Postby defever » Fri Jun 14, 2013 11:20 am

Dantastic wrote:As Secretspot is one of my local surf shops Id like to say that the guys are all top people. The shop offers great impartial advice and thats whether it gets them a sale or not.

Personally I find it very hard to believe that they would plug so shamelessly on here.

And it's not like Secretspot is not known to people, when you search for a surf-related items / shops online they pop up on search engines quite often.

It really does look like a shameless "discreet" publicity, but surely the shop people would notice that it's quite blatant to do so? Especially on MSW forum?!

Or is it...

unusually catchy title, first post, overkill links to the website... alarms ringing.
defever

Postby flacky » Wed Jun 19, 2013 12:37 pm

Leven wrote:They spelt Xcel wrong too!

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Pedro Plankwalker
flacky

Return to Wetsuits and gear