Nineplus wetties

Got a question about this years best new wetsuit? Found an amazing new surf product? Post in here and let people know about it.

Nineplus wetties

Postby everyman&hisdog » Mon Mar 07, 2016 9:46 pm

What are these like?
everyman&hisdog

Re: Nineplus wetties

Postby Black » Mon Mar 07, 2016 11:22 pm

Out of ten, probably a nineplus

Ok I've no idea!
Never growing old together...
Black

Postby Burler » Tue Mar 08, 2016 4:09 pm

Nine plus what?
Burler

Postby batoes » Thu Mar 10, 2016 12:12 am

everyman&hisdog wrote:What are these like?

I've had a few and they've been excellent. Very warm, wind resistant and fit like a glove (they are somewhat smaller than other brands). The only issue i had with them was that the smoothskin wore out under the arm pits, but they've fixed this with the new design. They now have regular neoprene under there. Which they were easier to get in Australia.
batoes

Postby Jory » Sun Mar 13, 2016 11:10 am

I've had lots over the years.

They are good suits. Warm and stylish. Some of them have worn out quicker than others but I can't comment on the longevity of the latest ones - I've been using vissla since last summer which are good value suits too.

The hasu suits are very good. I had a 4mm hooded that went right through a couple of SW winters
Jory

Postby batoes » Tue Mar 15, 2016 12:37 am

Jory wrote:I've had lots over the years.

They are good suits. Warm and stylish. Some of them have worn out quicker than others but I can't comment on the longevity of the latest ones - I've been using vissla since last summer which are good value suits too.

The hasu suits are very good. I had a 4mm hooded that went right through a couple of SW winters

Yes - i had a hasu as well and it was warmer than the nineplus. It lasted two seasons. I'd be keen to try their titanium alpha suits, but our dollar is crap and they are expensive.
batoes

Return to Wetsuits and gear