Chat about anything surf related here - latest sessions, incoming swells, surf travel, learn to surf and more. Everyone and anyone welcome. Try to keep it friendly...
Can you see the waves ok when you are out there?
yak yak yak yak yak yak yak
- Posts: 8428
- Joined: Tue Mar 01, 2005 12:01 pm
- Location: northeast
can you fuck .............. gimmicky pish for sponno'd riders
Are We Too Deep ...............
- Posts: 7139
- Joined: Fri Aug 18, 2006 2:13 pm
- Location: THE CULT of WHEY
You don't want any artificial light to nightsurf, just a full moon. Artificial light just ruins your night vision. A glow stick on your back ain't a bad idea since you can't see other surfers and its pretty easy to run someone over..
- Posts: 2900
- Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2006 1:54 pm
- Location: Victoria, vancouver island canada
Try that north of San Francisco...you could change the name to 'night time feed!'
- Posts: 1453
- Joined: Wed Oct 15, 2008 2:47 pm
- Location: Don't bro me if you don't know me!
Return to General
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 3 guests