Surf Magnate Career

Chat about anything surf related here - latest sessions, incoming swells, surf travel, learn to surf and more. Everyone and anyone welcome. Try to keep it friendly...

Surf Magnate Career

Postby Poo Stance » Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:04 pm

Hey Guys,... Im dreaming of being a millionaire and wonder if you think this is a good job for me?! I would start a surf brand.. I'm thinking of calling it KKKaaapoooWWW!!! Do you think this is a good name?

I would sell the best coolest products at good prices.. if you have any advice for me or want to buy my stuff please say. :D
Poo Stance

Re: Surf Magnate Career

Postby kookie-monster » Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:19 pm

Hi, would you be interested in sponsoring me, I am planning on a career as the next big thing in surfing? I will enter all the best comps and stuff and you would get great exposure, I will even put your sticker on my van and might even thank you when I get interviews and stuff! :P
It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others
kookie-monster

Postby Chris F » Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:37 pm

I'm starting up a tour, called the AKT, the Association of Kooks Tour. I will always win it, as if anyone is better then me they are automatically not a kook and therefore disqualified. Wanna sponsor us?
Chris F

Postby Philshoz » Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:04 pm

I'm attracted to this idea, drawn uncontrolably by an invisible force...................Oh shit it's a magnate not a magnet.

But seriously Poo, you can not fail and KKAAPPOOWW is genius. Start a website ASAP, selling stuff and shit anything really: Tees, a must. Wax, naturally. Changing mats, so cool. Fins, maybe. Boards, I can hook you up with a new guy in N Wales, Stylin'. Wetsuits, a new guy is starting up soon with all sorts of new ideas, gusset access, velcro to pube closures, it's mad but a cert.

However, one thing you must have is a link on your website to a forum where all the cool, rad, hipsters could hang and talk utter shite. Don't think that has ever been done. I'd charge for that, say €550 per year. We will of course split that money.

Keep me posted.......................
http://philshorrock.blogspot.fr/
Philshoz

Postby Poo Stance » Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:45 pm

WoW! These are all great ideas. A place where cool people can meet on the internet is such a new idea it would be mega.

Do you guys think Kookie is going to be the next Kelly Slater? He and Chris could sell all the cool things from Philshoz's friends when they surf in the Association of Kooks Tour and the more famous Wave Catching Tournament.. do you guys know anywhere I can get this kind of job? I looked on google but only wikipedia was anygood and there was nowhere to apply online.

Thanks for your helps guys.. I can feel this is going to be amazing for the 1st time in 38 years I think this could be the job for me :D
Poo Stance

Postby defever » Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:46 pm

Sponsor him and you're a billionaire...Lord Alan Poo Stugar.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GgQ5BJTSv9U&feature=fvwrel
defever

Postby Poo Stance » Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:52 pm

OMG! Is that Kookie? If he can surf like he sings he must be so cool..
Poo Stance

Postby kookie-monster » Mon Nov 12, 2012 6:56 pm

OMG! Is that Kookie? If he can surf like he sings he must be so cool..

Doooode, that's not me, I'm whey cooler although not as articulate!! When I am kicking Slaters butt I will also start my singing/acting/modelling career and fashion label and have my own perfume brand and be a commentator but I'll keep it real too, no selling out maaaaaaaan.
It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others
kookie-monster

Postby Poo Stance » Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:00 pm

Wow Kookie.. you sound like you have the perfect life waiting for you.. I will definitely sponsor you (and Chris F.. that guy's so cool he doesn't need a surname just a surletter) when i get my dream job :D
Poo Stance

Postby Philshoz » Fri Nov 16, 2012 4:13 pm

It was only a matter of time Poo.......good signing.

Kelly_Slater 1.JPG
Kelly_Slater 1.JPG (91.98 KiB) Viewed 231 times
http://philshorrock.blogspot.fr/
Philshoz

Postby Poo Stance » Mon Nov 19, 2012 2:51 pm

Hey WTF!!! I didn't give Kelly Slater permission use my career yet!! that bitch.. he must have seen my idea for KKAAPPOOWWW on here and stolen it.. if you read this Kelly bitch Slater you better be scared.. I'm gonna sue your punk ass I was here first. Then i will use your thousands of money to make my career the best. He even spelt it wrong :roll: .. what a goofyfooter :p
Poo Stance

Return to General