Pro Surfer Career............Too Late?

Chat about anything surf related here - latest sessions, incoming swells, surf travel, learn to surf and more. Everyone and anyone welcome. Try to keep it friendly...

Pro Surfer Career............Too Late?

Postby Philshoz » Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:09 am

Been giving this a lot of thought with everyone looking for new careers and at 57 I reckon I'm not too old.

My credentials are impecable, N Wales Open champion 1980 (can provide proof if anyone doubts me) I can still throw a mean roundhouse and very occasionaly get pitted 8) Aerials elude me but frankly I think they are over-rated and will never catch on. Three to the beach is de rigueur so I am very confident.

The pro tour looks like a hoot but staying up late and filling my nose with whizz doesn't appeal, I would much prefer an early night and awake rested and raring to go. Sometimes they have to be in the water at 8am ffs.

So I will need sponsors asap, hoping KKKKEEERRRPPPOOOWW will step up with a cool deal, so I'll contact Poo Stance when he gets back from the SW.

Also looking for a cover for my jetski Waxer?.............and a jetski.

Anyone on board? All input appreciated.........goodnight.
http://pshorrock.wix.com/phil-shorrock---photography
Philshoz

Re: Pro Surfer Career............Too Late?

Postby Chris F » Wed Nov 14, 2012 12:51 pm

There's still the Vets tour.

Do you have a degree in animal healthcare?
Chris F

Re: Pro Surfer Career............Too Late?

Postby waxer00 » Wed Nov 14, 2012 3:56 pm

you may be older than bacteria but don`t let that get in your way .carpe diem .get your old saggy butt on tour and kick some ass.
waxer00

Return to General