Carear Career ?

Chat about anything surf related here - latest sessions, incoming swells, surf travel, learn to surf and more. Everyone and anyone welcome. Try to keep it friendly...

Carear Career ?

Postby ATTMFKH » Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:00 pm

Was thinking about developing the 'carear' ........... basically a lug you bolt externally to your car that channels the sound outside into the car - allows you to listen to the sounds of the city/beach/countryside without leaving your vehicle ......

Alternatively, if there is no market - I will fit prescription windscreens to cars, so you don't have to wear glasses whilst driving ......

Anyone wish to invest in either venture ?
Are We Too Deep ...............
ATTMFKH

Re: Carear Career ?

Postby KyleEvans » Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:26 pm

I'm always open to new idea's, but are you really serious?..
KyleEvans

Postby ATTMFKH » Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:52 pm

why not - reckon I'll sell more than your shaping endeavours :P or we could form a strategic alliance........

You shape and fit the new 'Lug Plug' onto your boards - allows you to hear the ocean and seagulls and shouts of 'drop in kook fuckwit' via wireless to the mini receiver beind your ear plug.

you pay me £100,000 per quarter for the global distribution rights and I get a 51% equity share in your shaping business.

Are you in ?
Are We Too Deep ...............
ATTMFKH

Postby KyleEvans » Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:35 pm

ATTMFKH wrote:why not - reckon I'll sell more than your shaping endeavours :P or we could form a strategic alliance........

You shape and fit the new 'Lug Plug' onto your boards - allows you to hear the ocean and seagulls and shouts of 'drop in kook fuckwit' via wireless to the mini receiver beind your ear plug.

you pay me £100,000 per quarter for the global distribution rights and I get a 51% equity share in your shaping business.

Are you in ?

I'm out... #dragonsden
KyleEvans

Postby waxer00 » Fri Nov 16, 2012 7:52 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: great ideas
waxer00

Return to General