msw surf shop closed today

Chat about anything surf related here - latest sessions, incoming swells, surf travel, learn to surf and more. Everyone and anyone welcome. Try to keep it friendly...

msw surf shop closed today

Postby waxer00 » Fri Feb 01, 2013 10:22 am

really annoyingly so.after driving out there to purchase something i knew was in stock,and was told i could`nt buy anything today because of a stock check.!
there was nothing on the website to alert potential customers of this closure ,there was`nt a close sign on their door!
an hour round trip i won`t get back.
i`ll have to go elsewhere from now on. :-(
Last edited by waxer00 on Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
waxer00

Re: msw surf shop closed today

Postby buttholesurfer » Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:59 am

Always makes me laugh a so called stock take...whatever you buy that day,make a record of sale, minus one product sold! Bloody hell it's not that hard. You just didn't want to go up the 'stairs from hell!' :-D
buttholesurfer

Postby waxer00 » Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:24 pm

buttholesurfer wrote:Always makes me laugh a so called stock take...whatever you buy that day,make a record of sale, minus one product sold! Bloody hell it's not that hard. You just didn't want to go up the 'stairs from hell!' :-D

i did go up the stairs and entered a portal to a different dimension, where nonchalence and disregard pass for good shopkeeping!
waxer00

Postby buttholesurfer » Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:20 pm

^^^ I went in there awhile back...the hipsters were walking around barefoot...I thought I'd flashed back to the 70's. Awesome bro,bra,bruv etc etc etc
buttholesurfer

Postby Philshoz » Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:21 pm

waxer00 wrote:really annoyling so.after driving out there to purchase something i knew was in stock,and was told i could`nt buy anything today because of a stock check.!
there was nothing on the website to alert potential customers of this closure ,there was`nt a close sign on their door!

No need to take it out on ATTMFKH, you now have spare money to send him
http://pshorrock.wix.com/phil-shorrock---photography
Philshoz

Postby waxer00 » Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:30 pm

buttholesurfer wrote:^^^ I went in there awhile back...the hipsters were walking around barefoot...I thought I'd flashed back to the 70's. Awesome bro,bra,bruv etc etc etc

apparantly their warehouse is haunted by the ghost of jack kerouc.will have to get dereck acora in to help exorsise the jazz poet from his nocturnal benny induced meanderings..
waxer00

Postby waxer00 » Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:31 pm

Philshoz wrote:
waxer00 wrote:really annoyling so.after driving out there to purchase something i knew was in stock,and was told i could`nt buy anything today because of a stock check.!

i`ll cup him a fart with a receipt
waxer00

Postby ATTMFKH » Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:39 pm

waxer00 wrote:
Philshoz wrote:

i`ll cup him a fart with a receipt

:headbang:
Are We Too Deep ...............
ATTMFKH

Postby well-chilled-out » Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:40 pm

Calm down dear, the boys & girls at seaweed have to do a full stock check. They are a warehouse for online sales & as the local guys know, not really a shop as such...We go there as all the staff are just beautiful people, always helpful & have a sh*t load of REAL hardware rather than the play shop up the road owned by a guy that doesn't even surf.There's no comparison..One day for a stock take aint gonna kill you ..Buy from SEAWEED, run by REAL surfers for REAL surfers !!! Awesome dudes keep surfin bra's hang loose......innit
well-chilled-out

Postby buttholesurfer » Sat Feb 02, 2013 7:31 am

well-chilled-out wrote:Calm down dear, the boys & girls at seaweed have to do a full stock check. They are a warehouse for online sales & as the local guys know, not really a shop as such...We go there as all the staff are just beautiful people, always helpful & have a sh*t load of REAL hardware rather than the play shop up the road owned by a guy that doesn't even surf.There's no comparison..One day for a stock take aint gonna kill you ..Buy from SEAWEED, run by REAL surfers for REAL surfers !!! Awesome dudes keep surfin bra's hang loose......innit

I take it you mean 'Tri Ocean'? I hate that term , surf shop run by surfers? If it was run by surfers no bugger would be there, they'd be in the 'drink'
buttholesurfer

Postby waxer00 » Sat Feb 02, 2013 8:55 am

well-chilled-out wrote:Calm down dear, the boys & girls at seaweed have to do a full stock check. They are a warehouse for online sales & as the local guys know, not really a shop as such...We go there as all the staff are just beautiful people, always helpful & have a sh*t load of REAL hardware rather than the play shop up the road owned by a guy that doesn't even surf.There's no comparison..One day for a stock take aint gonna kill you ..Buy from SEAWEED, run by REAL surfers for REAL surfers !!! Awesome dudes keep surfin bra's hang loose......innit

you could`nt get more local than dave at triocean.he does surf and has been a member of bsls club for probably over 30 years! he has been around longer than some other so called locals!!!also when you go into his shop you get spoken to politely in english and not some mish mash pidgeon surf slang bro bru bra dude language.in my estimation ,surfers who adopt this mode of talk are either pre -pubescent or are simply crass .but this is by the by. selling me a poxy adapter would`nt have killed them.
so .......yew bru bra bro dude!
waxer00

Postby waxer00 » Sat Feb 02, 2013 9:05 am

well-chilled-out wrote: run by REAL surfers for REAL surfers !!!

:puke:
waxer00

Postby ATTMFKH » Sat Feb 02, 2013 10:18 am

^^ square go , bus park , 3.45 ...................
Are We Too Deep ...............
ATTMFKH

Postby well-chilled-out » Sat Feb 02, 2013 8:28 pm

Hey waxeroo...Dave & Tom etc. are indeed fine blokes but Dave aint the real owner of Triocean.....Nuff said..Like the sick smilie as well & justified but I have total respect for Ben , Dan & everyone who works at Seaweed.'LOCAL' who said anything about local ? Seaweed are all incredibly passionate about their business & if we all had the balls like Ben did to start up such a successful business from a 'good idea' then perhaps this country wouldn't be in the crappy situation its in..To answer 'if they were real surfers' then if you know Ben then you'll know how much he's in the water & running things at the same time...They don't actively promote the warehouse as a shop so why would they post a closure date?.Happy to accept another 'sick' smilie for blatant favouritism but like a bad day in the water 'there's always tomorrow'.I also see you chose to go to your beloved Triocean first to get your 'adapter', which you couldn't be without for 24hrs.I'm sure they stock those :lol:
well-chilled-out

Postby swiggy » Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:52 am

First world problems right here
swiggy

Postby waxer00 » Sun Feb 03, 2013 9:17 am

well-chilled-out wrote:Hey waxeroo...Dave & Tom etc. are indeed fine blokes but Dave aint the real owner of Triocean.....Nuff said..Like the sick smilie as well & justified but I have total respect for Ben , Dan & everyone who works at Seaweed.'LOCAL' who said anything about local ? Seaweed are all incredibly passionate about their business & if we all had the balls like Ben did to start up such a successful business from a 'good idea' then perhaps this country wouldn't be in the crappy situation its in..To answer 'if they were real surfers' then if you know Ben then you'll know how much he's in the water & running things at the same time...They don't actively promote the warehouse as a shop so why would they post a closure date?.Happy to accept another 'sick' smilie for blatant favouritism but like a bad day in the water 'there's always tomorrow'.I also see you chose to go to your beloved Triocean first to get your 'adapter', which you couldn't be without for 24hrs.I'm sure they stock those :lol:

on their site they do invite customers to ring,email or pop in.do they want people there or not ,it`s their call.
Last edited by waxer00 on Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:21 am, edited 2 times in total.
waxer00

Postby waxer00 » Sun Feb 03, 2013 9:19 am

swiggy wrote:First world problems right here

Yes ,I agree.nuff said
waxer00

Return to General