Saturday Blues

Chat about anything surf related here - latest sessions, incoming swells, surf travel, learn to surf and more. Everyone and anyone welcome. Try to keep it friendly...

Saturday Blues

Postby tbadillo79 » Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:10 pm

Here I am 33 years old and a resident in San Diego, CA and lucky enough to be at work. The sun glaring through the windows almost yelling in my face saying, " DUMB ASS GO TO THE BEACH"! None the less the rent is due in a couple weeks and I'm strapped for cash again. All I am thinking about is going to the beach regardless if its good and in enjoying my day with my girl and my crazy four legged friend. The chill in this building is depressing in many ways, but knowing I'll be off soon is getting me through the last couple hours. I VOW TOMORROW THAT I WILL ENJOY MY SUNDAY WITH MY LONG LOST FRIEND THE SUN AND MY MISTRESS THE SEA!!! Signing off (SMP)=SURF MORE PEOPLE
tbadillo79

Re: Saturday Blues

Postby ATTMFKH » Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:02 pm

I'm with you Dildo :? :? :lol: :lol:
Are We Too Deep ...............
ATTMFKH

Postby Black » Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:22 pm

Reminds me of a conversation I overheard in the water the other day, not sure what line of work they were in, probably surf related :roll:

A: What time is it?
B: 3:30
A:Damn, we need to get out & go to work.
B:You think we should get out?
A:We need to go to work.
B:Fuck work
A:You're not getting out?
A:Fuck work.
Never growing old together...
Black

Postby Philshoz » Mon Apr 22, 2013 5:12 am

Black wrote:Reminds me of a conversation I overheard in the water the other day, not sure what line of work they were in, probably surf related :roll:

A: What time is it?
B: 3:30
A:Damn, we need to get out & go to work.
B:You think we should get out?
A:We need to go to work.
A:You're not getting out?
A:Fuck work.

Don't listen to the voices in your head Black.......... :shock: :?

tbadillo79 wrote:Here I am 33 years old and a resident in San Diego, CA and lucky enough to be at work. The sun glaring through the windows almost yelling in my face saying, " DUMB ASS GO TO THE BEACH"! None the less the rent is due in a couple weeks and I'm strapped for cash again. All I am thinking about is going to the beach regardless if its good and in enjoying my day with my girl and my crazy four legged friend. The chill in this building is depressing in many ways, but knowing I'll be off soon is getting me through the last couple hours. I VOW TOMORROW THAT I WILL ENJOY MY SUNDAY WITH MY LONG LOST FRIEND THE SUN AND MY MISTRESS THE SEA!!! Signing off (SMP)=SURF MORE PEOPLE

So how was your Sunday..........??
http://pshorrock.wix.com/phil-shorrock---photography
Philshoz

Postby tbadillo79 » Tue Apr 23, 2013 3:00 pm

To all the people that read my rant of thoughts that raced around my head thank you! Sunday was amazing the sun shined bright for me and what can I say blessed to live in Diego! The surf was fun and my stress was at an all time low and my girl and my four legged friend were in great sprits! However this is what I write, but the reality was no doubt a different event. I found myself in Rancho Cucamonga if any one knows already I couldn’t be further from the sea. Regardless I’m glad I had fun with friends and family at an annual Renaissance Fair! If you don't believe it check the pictures out for your self @BadilloTrenton. Sun was however warm and the event was epic! Cray people having fun as the dinks flow through the taps feverishly to quench the thirsty patrons. Finally Monday was my time with the water and my board where I enjoyed a small but friendly escape from the daily grind. Signing off (SMP)
tbadillo79

Return to General