Surf Fuerteventura: Selective Southern Sojourn

Chat about anything surf related here - latest sessions, incoming swells, surf travel, learn to surf and more. Everyone and anyone welcome. Try to keep it friendly...

Surf Fuerteventura: Selective Southern Sojourn

Postby Surf Fuerteventura » Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:56 pm

i cannot get enough of these late season swells hitting the south of the island... all the "seasonals" are gone, and i make sure to "hit it up" only when the swell coincides with weekdays, thus helping to thin the crowds.....

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

cheers,
:headbang:
Surf Fuerteventura
User avatar
Surf Fuerteventura
 
Posts: 104
Joined: Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:57 am
Location: Fuerteventura, Canary Islands

Re: Surf Fuerteventura: Selective Southern Sojourn

Postby danny1 » Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:05 pm

Hoping for good swell and wind next week from Thursday for 10 days!!
yak yak yak yak yak yak yak
danny1
 
Posts: 8758
Joined: Tue Mar 01, 2005 12:01 pm
Location: northeast

Re: Surf Fuerteventura: Selective Southern Sojourn

Postby Surf Fuerteventura » Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:40 am

danny1 wrote:Hoping for good swell and wind next week from Thursday for 10 days!!


i have been praying to NEPTUNE, giving up offerings daily in the form of BIG FIRE, and giving thanks for each wave i catch every day.... short of that danny1? it is all about your karma with the ocean...

one thing i have learned in 9 years living here... fuerteventura always gives you what you NEED, not always what you WANT mind you, but always what you NEED!

see you VERY SOON!

by the way, the 6'6'' is in the shop getting "tuned up" to make sure it's fit for use when you arrive. the 6'4'' is already on the terrace getting cleaned up for "presentation" purposes... :roll:

cheers,
Surf Fuerteventura
User avatar
Surf Fuerteventura
 
Posts: 104
Joined: Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:57 am
Location: Fuerteventura, Canary Islands

Re: Surf Fuerteventura: Selective Southern Sojourn

Postby Werwulf1919 » Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:09 am

Still looks windy as fuck to me....
http://mohawkeastcoastsurf.blogspot.com/
https://twitter.com/#!/edmohawk1919
User avatar
Werwulf1919
 
Posts: 1136
Joined: Wed Sep 24, 2008 1:03 pm
Location: YORKSHERRR

Re: Surf Fuerteventura: Selective Southern Sojourn

Postby Jamez » Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:40 pm

hey SF do you do any surf guiding...etc

im coming to fuert with family in 1 months time for 1 week family holiday and have decided to leave boards at home and concentrate on kids hols...etc., however if possible im sure i could get a pass to get an early surf in 1 day while im there, hence would you or anyone else do a pick up from hotel and surf for couple of hours..would need board and transport as well..happy to pay

be staying nr the airport

cheers

james
User avatar
Jamez
 
Posts: 87
Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2004 3:39 pm
Location: gower

Re: Surf Fuerteventura: Selective Southern Sojourn

Postby danny1 » Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:18 pm

Surf Fuerteventura wrote:
danny1 wrote:Hoping for good swell and wind next week from Thursday for 10 days!!


i have been praying to NEPTUNE, giving up offerings daily in the form of BIG FIRE, and giving thanks for each wave i catch every day.... short of that danny1? it is all about your karma with the ocean...

one thing i have learned in 9 years living here... fuerteventura always gives you what you NEED, not always what you WANT mind you, but always what you NEED!

see you VERY SOON!

by the way, the 6'6'' is in the shop getting "tuned up" to make sure it's fit for use when you arrive. the 6'4'' is already on the terrace getting cleaned up for "presentation" purposes... :roll:

cheers,
Surf Fuerteventura


hey mate dont worry about any cosmetic stuff.
yak yak yak yak yak yak yak
danny1
 
Posts: 8758
Joined: Tue Mar 01, 2005 12:01 pm
Location: northeast

Re: Surf Fuerteventura: Selective Southern Sojourn

Postby Surf Fuerteventura » Thu Apr 25, 2013 2:48 pm

Jamez wrote:hey SF do you do any surf guiding...etc

im coming to fuert with family in 1 months time for 1 week family holiday and have decided to leave boards at home and concentrate on kids hols...etc., however if possible im sure i could get a pass to get an early surf in 1 day while im there, hence would you or anyone else do a pick up from hotel and surf for couple of hours..would need board and transport as well..happy to pay

be staying nr the airport

cheers

james


yes i do exactly that jamez... pickup and drop from/to your hotel, and all the in between stuff too... what kind of board do you accustom to surf? what are your specific dates? if you want to go a bit more personal, send me a private message, or an email to : sbb9@hotmail.es

i will be doing just that for danny1 in a few days.

by the by danny1, NO WORRIES, nothing cosmetic about me... just plugging up a few dings my nephew impressed upon the 6'6'', but i think for the swell running lately, better the 6'4'' cause it is flatter on the entry rocker and more voluminous.

i will let you pick when you see the boards and the wave though.

cheers,
:notworthy:
Surf Fuerteventura
User avatar
Surf Fuerteventura
 
Posts: 104
Joined: Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:57 am
Location: Fuerteventura, Canary Islands


Return to General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests