Wave starved in London until Septemer 2014

Looking for a lift to the beach? Got a car and fancy a help with petrol costs? Just want to bump into a few folk heading in the same direction?

Wave starved in London until Septemer 2014

Postby Mr Rob » Sun Jun 23, 2013 5:37 pm

Hey,

I'm looking to network with other surfers in London for ride shares, trips and so forth, I'm in South West London (Streatham). Ideally I would like to go out around every second weekend if possible and do some short trips to Ireland, France, Spain, Portugal, Morocco, Canary Islands and so forth. More than happy to share travelling expenses like fuel and have a valid Australian drivers license, don't mind hiring cars or whatever.

I'm 29 from Australia, have riden bodyboards since age 13 and shortboards since 23, though I haven't surfed much over the last 3 years and am stinging to get back into it. I grew up on beach breaks, points, reefs and have done a couple of trips to Bali, South Sumatra and Samoa. I've been keeping relatively fit though and am comfortable on any thing from small soft beach breaks, to double over head hollow reef breaks but the former I would be riding a bodyboard.

Any info or offers would be greatly appreciated. Just send me a message back

Thanks
Mr Rob
Mr Rob

Return to Ride Share