Somerset Surfer seeking surfer buddy for weekend lift share

Looking for a lift to the beach? Got a car and fancy a help with petrol costs? Just want to bump into a few folk heading in the same direction?

Somerset Surfer seeking surfer buddy for weekend lift share

Postby Surfbug85 » Mon Sep 01, 2008 9:48 pm

Hello Guys and Girls,

I'm a regular surfer of Croyde/Putsborough/Saunton (whichever is working) at weekends, currently i'm without a surfer buddy so if anyone is interested in surfing over the weekends and sharing lifts from Bristol/Weston-Super-Mare area. Drop me an email or MSN me at behappy2k89@hotmail.com.

Thanks,

Jon
Surfbug85

Re: Somerset Surfer seeking surfer buddy for weekend lift sh

Postby jamesboard » Sat Mar 21, 2015 4:34 pm

Hello, i know that this is a stupidly late reply but me and my friend live in Weston super mare and getting to the surf is expensive so if you happen to still be online then email me on boardy75@hotmail.com cheers
jamesboard

Postby kushdiebok » Fri Oct 02, 2015 6:19 pm

I live in Temple Cloud nr Bristol and not far from Weston Super Mare. Travel down to Croyde most weekends and take a day or two off when there are good swells. Up for surfing through autumn and into winter as long is it doesn't get to cold! Let me know if you ever want a lift!
kushdiebok

Postby skobli » Thu Mar 31, 2016 11:20 am

Hi guys,

Hope you're all well! Are any of you heading down to North Devon this weekend? I'd like to go to Braunton to see a friend, my board is laready there so would only be carrying my suit etc. Let me know, I think the swell looks decent!

Cheers
Bernie
skobli

Return to Ride Share