Cheltenham to Porthcawl

Looking for a lift to the beach? Got a car and fancy a help with petrol costs? Just want to bump into a few folk heading in the same direction?

Cheltenham to Porthcawl

Postby pookin » Sun May 30, 2010 12:10 pm

Hi all

I have just moved to Cheltenham and am looking to meet any other keen surfers who are interested in sharing lifts to the coast. Most of the time I head to Rest Bay in Porthcawl but would be happy to go further. I am hoping to make the most of the long summer days and maybe plan some camping trips. I have an eclectic taste in music so if you dont mind being subjected to Tom Jones, Dolly Parton mixed up with Modest Mouse and Audioslave then get in touch.

Caroline
http://www.pookin.com/
pookin

Re: Cheltenham to Porthcawl

Postby henry999 » Mon May 31, 2010 9:56 am

I live in Swindon do could always meet you on the way. I am going this Wednesday.
henry999

Postby pookin » Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:31 pm

sorry i am rubbish i only just saw your reply!! anyway if you're going again anytime soon, just drop me an email, pookin@hotmail.com

Cheers

Caroline
pookin

Postby flippflopps » Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:38 pm

hey cazza, always keen for surf and live in cheltenham, go away whenever there's waves. get in touch sometime and you never know, could be good for everyone. :D
flippflopps

Postby jaser46 » Sun Jun 24, 2012 5:36 pm

hey you guys still get down the coast? i live in tewkesbury just out of chelt and looking for some fellow keen inland surfers to head down the coast with. let me know.

cheers
jase

jaser46@yahoo.co.uk
jaser46

Postby hopkinsross » Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:26 am

Hi there, I live in Cheltenham and looking for the occasional weekend trip, have kids though so only half day trips, can drive, have estate with roof bars! Let me know ross.hopkins@hotmail.co.uk
hopkinsross

Postby flippflopps » Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:39 pm

been a rubbish summer swell wise - but plenty of hope now summer is here. be happy to share lifts people
http://www.e-tailwebstores.com
flippflopps

Return to Ride Share