Bordeaux area lift / car hire share 17th to 25th sept 10

Looking for a lift to the beach? Got a car and fancy a help with petrol costs? Just want to bump into a few folk heading in the same direction?

Bordeaux area lift / car hire share 17th to 25th sept 10

Postby t-Wharf » Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:55 pm

Hi all,

I am going to stay with a friend in saint seurin de cadourne, near hourtin, montalivet and other north Gironde breaks on the dates above. I have a drivers lisence, selection of boards and inside knowledge of the best local banks, but my mate has to work so he can't surf weekdays. I can't afford a hire car on my own. you want to hang out, share a ride and surf daytimes? beginner or pro, who or whatever, lets go listen to choons , eat crossants and wait for the right tide before having crazy fun on the best sandbanks and shoreys in the world :-) i suppose friend(s) wanted?! how sad am i!

cheers, T

ps, i imagine i will end up cycling 30k each day with my surfboard if no-one bloody answers!
t-Wharf

Re: Bordeaux area lift / car hire share 17th to 25th sept 10

Postby Cheese Monkey » Sat Sep 18, 2010 9:51 pm

Balls if you were there the week after I'd tap you up, ferry is booked on the 27th
Cheese Monkey

Postby mikey » Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:28 pm

Hi
my name is Mike and i live in the south west region (Dordogne,Nontron) between summer & winter seasons were i work inChamonix, Mont Blanc i am due back in the sw around the last couple of weeks in sept but not sure of the dates i am defo there for the 1st wk of oct. i was hoping to get some surfing in & would be good to tag along with some-one.

I am a complete beginner but very keen have all the gear transport aswell, if this sounds ok & you are interested let us know

mike
mikey

Postby mikey » Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:32 pm

Hi
my name is Mike and i live in the south west region (Dordogne,Nontron) between summer & winter seasons were i work inChamonix, Mont Blanc i am due back in the sw around the last couple of weeks in sept but not sure of the dates i am defo there for the 1st wk of oct. i was hoping to get some surfing in & would be good to tag along with some-one.

I am a complete beginner but very keen have all the gear transport aswell, if this sounds ok & you are interested let us know

mike
mikey

Return to Ride Share