Looking for surf buddy in London or nearby!

Looking for a lift to the beach? Got a car and fancy a help with petrol costs? Just want to bump into a few folk heading in the same direction?

Looking for surf buddy in London or nearby!

Postby suebelle » Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:38 pm

Hello!
Do you live in London and dream about the beach and waves everytime it hits the weekend?
I do and it'd be nice to have a surf buddy to go camping when I do get out to surf.
A beginner and have only surfed a couple of times.. haven't got my own suit and board so renting for the moment.
Usually I travel by train to Barnstaple and hop on the bus to wherever I need to be (typically costs me 50 quid in total, bcos of the railcard) but happy to carpool if we can get a group together.
Planning to head out next weekend (18-19Sept) to Woolacombe/Croyde if anyone's interested. Holler back! :D
x
Su
suebelle

Re: Looking for surf buddy in London or nearby!

Postby ride the tide » Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:15 pm

hay man where bouts in london u from ??? im just out side of london loughton esesx looking fore some one to go west with and est coast to
ride the tide

Postby h20ruf » Thu Oct 21, 2010 5:03 pm

Milton Keynes here, I aim to get down once a month-ish!
h20ruf

Postby suebelle » Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:11 pm

hey i live nw london, willesden green. originally from singapore. when are you guys thinking of heading up next?
suebelle

Postby tubularbells » Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:16 am

Hi,

I am heading to North Devon/Cornwall this weekend, if anyone wants to share costs. Leaving Friday night, coming back Sunday night.

Not 100% decided on where exactly I am going but itching to surf.

Cheers

Jez
tubularbells

Postby Sea&Sky » Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:00 pm

Hello to all of the above.

North London (archway) based with transport (golf hatchback so you'd need straps if you're not renting), and planning several trips to North Devon this year, most likely 3 day weekends.

Am heading west Weds 10th November but combining with work in Bristol, so that would probably have to be a one-way ride, but in case that's any good for anybody and also just putting my name out there for the future.

Sam
Sea&Sky

Postby jamie_farmer » Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:44 pm

Milton Keynes based here!
jamie_farmer

Postby JayP » Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:44 pm

I work near watford, live east and have transport (and rack)- I tend to go slightly irregular times so sometimes have a monday off or go mid week. if that sounds possible for you let me know.
JayP

Postby angelhchang » Sun Dec 02, 2012 1:49 pm

Hiya,

I live in London and keen for surf trips. Don't have a car though, but happy to split fuel costs or go by train etc. Give me a shout if anyones going away! angel.h.chang@gmail.com

thanks,
angel
angelhchang

Return to Ride Share