Edinburgh Surfers

Looking for a lift to the beach? Got a car and fancy a help with petrol costs? Just want to bump into a few folk heading in the same direction?

Edinburgh Surfers

Postby ChrisN » Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:19 am

Hi, I have just starting surfing and live in Edinburgh. Been out to Belhaven a couple of times after taking some lessons in California earlier in the year. Keen to hook up with other surfers in the area (or anywhere in southern Scotland) to ride share etc.
Cheers
Chris
ChrisN

Re: Edinburgh Surfers

Postby DrJive » Fri Jul 29, 2011 5:00 pm

Mind the no pop-outs rule :wink:
DrJive

Postby ian 85 » Sun Oct 09, 2011 9:02 am

Chris,

I know the post is a few month old but did you manage to find anyone for a life share, just moved up myself and looking for the same thing, i don't have a car but really keen on getting down the beach as much as possible, more than happy to share cost of fuel, coffee's and generally have a good time...

Cheers,

Ian
ian 85

Postby ChrisN » Mon Oct 10, 2011 9:06 pm

Hey Ian, got a couple of folk that I head down with sometimes but the more the merrier. Sent you a PM.

Cheers
Chris
ChrisN

Postby jacob.crisp » Wed Oct 12, 2011 1:49 pm

hey, im just staying in Glasgow... looking for people to go surfing with as i dont really know anyone, if you have any room it would be great if you could get in touch, thanks
jacob.crisp

Postby ChrisN » Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:01 pm

Hey,

Just sent you a PM.

cheers, Chris
ChrisN

Postby kev1surf » Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:00 pm

Hi,

I stay in Polmont (Scotland/Falkirk area). I have a car and hope to get out to Belhaven as muxh as possible in 2012. If anyone in Falkirk/Central belt/Edinburgh area interested in a lift share and company surfing let me know. Quite close to polmont station on Ed/Glasgow/Stirling lines for anyone further afield. Level wise happy surfing green or white waves, currently working on bottom turns in green waves and want to push on a bit this year.

Kevin
kev1surf

Return to Ride Share