London To North-East Lift Offered/Wanted 8th9thOct

Looking for a lift to the beach? Got a car and fancy a help with petrol costs? Just want to bump into a few folk heading in the same direction?

London To North-East Lift Offered/Wanted 8th9thOct

Postby tom wharf » Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:33 pm

Hi All,

Lets go surf in the northeast, scarborough, or norther, leaving friday night/sat morning, coming back sunday eve. I have a van, will realistically cost approx £80-100each (for two, less for more and I can seat 8!)depending on how fast we wanna drive it, or you may have a car that is much cheaper (sometimes i wish i had a diesel golf!), and we could camp/hostel it.

... if the wife says have a weekend off, i am not one to argue with her... Leave the in-laws to deal with my little angels!!!

try my email, tom.wharf@jacobs.com - I will book a train ticket if no-one gets in tough asap...

cheers,
Tom
tom wharf

Re: London To North-East Lift Offered/Wanted 8th9thOct

Postby victorshannon128 » Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:25 am

Glad to be here, I am victor shannon Most recently from Kansas, originally from Chicago and grew up there.

I have an awesome family,I love to experience all cold weather , specially the summer and the heat.

High Tech has been a part of my life for the last 6 years and most recently primarily on the Web.

I seem to be drawn to technology and love all the high tech gadgets out there.
Things as they are, more and more people are seeking advice from people who have walked the walk and can teach others how to benefit from their experience. Just ask if you need to know something from me.

I am a retired manager in the field of Science and Engineering time management software.

check out my favorite websites , well known as nyc tours
nyc builings including the affordable search engine optimization company is one cities main ny city tours

I love to ask questions

when possible I volunteer for for valid causes that help the environment.

Its great to be a part of this site and hope I can help.
victorshannon128

Return to Ride Share