car share from tewkesbury/cheltenham

Looking for a lift to the beach? Got a car and fancy a help with petrol costs? Just want to bump into a few folk heading in the same direction?

car share from tewkesbury/cheltenham

Postby jaser46 » Sat Oct 15, 2011 5:09 pm

i have recently got back into surfing, did it for about 10 months before and i am trying to get out as much as i possibly can. im thinking like porthcawl sort of area or maybe devon? me and my mrs only have one car between us and its hers so i cant use it that much so looking for keen surfers who get away on a regular basis that i can car share with, share petrol costs etc..... im 25, super laid back, easy going and super keen for getting back into it and keen on getting in the water even if its a bit of a 1 - 2ft mess.

let me know cheers

jase

my email address if its any easier jaser46@yahoo.co.uk
jaser46

Re: car share from tewkesbury/cheltenham

Postby lookylukey » Mon Dec 12, 2011 9:15 pm

Hi mate,

I live in Cheltenham and am trying to find inland surfers like me to go surfing with. It sounds like you are in the same boat as me. I have a van and am keen to get out as much as possible so give me a message if you are still looking to surf.

luke
lookylukey

Re: car share from tewkesbury/cheltenham

Postby jaser46 » Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:17 am

hi luke,

i messaged you but ill put a post up just incase you didnt receive it.

yes im very keen on getting out to surf, go most weekends down to porthcawl but im up for anywhere really. if you got a van than thats cool as i pinch my mrs car all the time and think shes getting a bit annoyed ha.
if you dont mind taking your van then i have no problem at all going halfs on petrol etc....
let me know bud.

cheers jase
jaser46

Return to Ride Share