Swindon/Bristol etc to South Wales - Weekdays or Weekends

Looking for a lift to the beach? Got a car and fancy a help with petrol costs? Just want to bump into a few folk heading in the same direction?

Swindon/Bristol etc to South Wales - Weekdays or Weekends

Postby TheTrace » Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:19 pm

Hi,
Looking for some local people to travel to South Wales for some surf sessions, my work is very sporadic, so I often have weekdays off, so would be ideal to meet someone else who can also travel on weekdays to beat the crowds.
I also have friends who live in Cardiff, so if we spoke to them very lovingly we could maybe stay over to have two day sessions, or if you have mates local to South wales, then you could stay there and I stay at my buddies.

Anyway let me know if you're interested.. I'm 26, very laid back, careful driver with a car that runs on cheap LPG, an 80's looking wetsuit and a Gopro to document my haphazard surfing..

Andy
TheTrace

Re: Swindon/Bristol etc to South Wales - Weekdays or Weekend

Postby goose. » Sun Apr 08, 2012 3:13 pm

hey man, yeah i used to live in newport until a week ago. back in swindon now for a month and looking to surf whenever there is any, i take it you go to porthcawl? but yeah totally up for a lift share petrol money is too much otherwise i'll pm my email and hopefully we'll get a few in soon
goose.

Return to Ride Share