Surfers in Meath,Dublin,Westmeath

Looking for a lift to the beach? Got a car and fancy a help with petrol costs? Just want to bump into a few folk heading in the same direction?

Surfers in Meath,Dublin,Westmeath

Postby john minimal » Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:28 pm

Well

Looking for surfers for west coast trips long weekends etc who need transport and accomodation always looking for new people. We usually send multi vehicle convoys with heavy lift vehicles for boards and so on. Open to anyone in the midlands who are on the main routes who we can pick up on the way. e-mail me any questions or for info of the next run.
john minimal

Re: Surfers in Meath,Dublin,Westmeath

Postby paulina_gym » Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:27 pm

Hey! i just arrived to Dublin some weeks ago to live here for at least one year, looking for people I can go surfing with in Ireland! my level-low intermediary i d say,have my board here with me and winter wetsuit, surfed last 2 years in Biarritz and surroundings, willing to share the fuel etc costs! just let me know if you have free space! i m usually free on Sundays and Mondays so if u r going for any of those days i d be stoked to go! i leave my irish number: 0858 168 102. hope to hear from u! :D
paulina_gym

Postby bamboo » Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:03 pm

Hey! I'm always up for a road trip to, my names Ash I'm living in Dublin, always keen for a surf. Have my own board and winter gear, surf anything big or small love being in the ocean, if anyone is going west or north for a surf and you have a spare space Ill share the expences and the good times. Give me a yell when the swell is up on 0857874446, look forward to surfing with you! :wink:
bamboo

Postby Steviesee » Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:04 pm

wow! big and blue...
Steviesee

Return to Ride Share