Any Lancashire surfers out there!?

Looking for a lift to the beach? Got a car and fancy a help with petrol costs? Just want to bump into a few folk heading in the same direction?

Any Lancashire surfers out there!?

Postby ncat139 » Fri Apr 13, 2012 4:54 pm

Hey, I'm looking for people in Lancashire who like to go out on surfing trips, whether they are day trips or overnight stays. I have a shared car with my Mum at the moment and she says I have to wait a while until I drive on any of these trips. So would love it if anyone had a car we could use too! :).

I'm getting my first board for my birthday end of May time of year.. Want to give it a go on some waves, I'd class myself as being an intermediate surfer and want to get out there loads more now I'll have my own board! Practice and have fun! So just message me guys if anyone is interested?
ncat139

Re: Any Lancashire surfers out there!?

Postby pgentwistle » Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:11 pm

hey, i used to surf ages ago but i gave up because i moved up to lancs but getting back into it. Im looking to have a buddy who wants to go out on trips day/overnight. Im all equipped but i only have a small car, i suppose if i got some roof bars it would help altho if we had access to a bigger transport that would be even better. Looking to go over to the east coast or north wales mainly. Just looking for a good time to share some laughs with to! :)

Cheers
pgentwistle

Postby captain boycott » Tue May 22, 2012 3:09 pm

Looking to head down to N Wales tomorrow(weds) night. Driving back thursday evening.
If there's anyone who fancies sharing fuel costs, let me know.
Dan
captain boycott

Postby mattgill123 » Sat Mar 02, 2013 10:36 am

u still go surfin live in wigan and go to wales and silecroft surfing in cumbria
mattgill123

Return to Ride Share