Road trip to SW France. Co-Pilot wanted!

Looking for a lift to the beach? Got a car and fancy a help with petrol costs? Just want to bump into a few folk heading in the same direction?

Road trip to SW France. Co-Pilot wanted!

Postby Fizzio » Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:06 pm

Hey Folks

I'm driving down to SW France in the next week or so by van and looking for someone to share the trip with.

Leaving from NW London, probably will head more or less straight there, with an overnight stop half way.

Get in touch if you fancy coming along. Share fuel costs etc. I'm male, age 33.

Cheers
Fizzio

Re: Road trip to SW France. Co-Pilot wanted!

Postby chopsueyshooey » Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:11 pm

Hey Fizzio

Did you already go/are you planning to go again? And what sort of waves/level are you chasing out there?
chopsueyshooey

Postby eddieteetree » Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:54 am

Same here, just joined so missed the first one but if youre up for it again before Christmas or regular, I'm in!
Eddie
eddieteetree

Postby Boy Blunder » Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:36 pm

Likewise, is this happening again? Im only 40mins from dover, so could easily meet someone en-route...
Let me know if you have any plans!
Ta
Spawn of Bigjohn
Boy Blunder

Postby leonilB » Fri Oct 12, 2012 7:48 am

Thanks for sharing. In my past road trips, gas cost has always been a consideration. I wanted to save as much money as I can on road trips so I usually ask a friend to go with me. What I do is I split all the expenses -- gas, tolls, parking, etc -- evenly at the end of the trip. I think if you can't afford the cash outlay for everything along the way, then let different people pay for different things, and keep track of all the expenses and who paid for them, and just even things up at the end.
leonilB

Return to Ride Share