Not really sure on a plan yet. Usually it goes like this.... um and errr about whether I can afford to drive 8hrs round trip and if the surf will actually be worth it. When it comes near the time I need to decide by, my selfish addictive tendencies take over and I throw everything in the car and make like Usain (and bolt). Then I spend the next 3 hrs trying to decide which area/beach to go to for optimum conditions.
On this occasion I am putting Gwithian as the desination. Only because the banks were better there than anywhere else last time I went west.
Re: sleeping. It's usually in my car in a field somewhere where the gate has been left open and it's not in plain view of any houses. I'll have a tent with me though if needed. However, I'm happy to drop peeps off at hostels, B&Bs, relatives, squats, prisons, army barracks, disused mental institutes if needed and not miles and mile away from were we're surfing.
Not sure if I'll leave Tues. More than likely I will because it means waking up there and getting the dawnie in. And with Wed morning prob having the most swell I think it'll be for the best. Can't see the swell holding for Friday so prob pack up and leave when the waves are all but gone on Thursday afternoon/eve.
Let me know if your keen. I'll PM you my mobile in a sec if you wanna chat.
just to reiterate. NOT going to Bournemouth!