Surf Buddy Edinburgh

Looking for a lift to the beach? Got a car and fancy a help with petrol costs? Just want to bump into a few folk heading in the same direction?

Surf Buddy Edinburgh

Postby zoe » Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:00 pm

Just moved back to East Lothian and just started surfing - a complete beginner but looking for anyone who fancies meeting up for surfing at Belhaven and maybe lift shares further afield. Have a car and happy to give lifts, but live this side of Edinburgh so not much good for getting you out of the city. still, will make it more fun to find others to surf with. Added bonus if you're happy to drag me out the water when my board knocks me out...

drop me a line
Zoe
zoe

Re: Surf Buddy Edinburgh

Postby spbiggs » Sun Mar 17, 2013 4:27 pm

Hey Zoe,

Are you still looking for surf buddies? As I am too.

Simon
spbiggs

Postby kboonma » Sun May 26, 2013 11:00 pm

Hi

I've just had my first lesson on the past weekend with the Coast2Coast Surf School down at Belhaven Beach. I got so hooked on it that I hired a board and stayed back all afternoon.

I love all water sports and can see myself get really into surfing. I am willing to head down to Belhaven Beach as I can hire a board from the school there.

I'm a student living near the Meadows in Edinburgh and if you are looking for a surf buddy I'll be very keep to jump on the wagon wheel.

KB
kboonma

Postby alcan11 » Mon Jul 29, 2013 7:54 pm

Might be a little late to this, just did a lesson from groupon and now I'm hooked. Anyone in Edinburgh keen?
alcan11

Postby GJG » Fri Aug 02, 2013 3:50 pm

Hey I'm also looking to go surfing down Belhaven bay, been a couple times but want to try'n make it a regular thing,
I try'd surfing for the first time last year down in newquay and fell in love with it.
GJG

Postby EhtRefrus » Mon Aug 19, 2013 8:52 pm

Hello all and Zoe :P

I've moved in to Edinburgh about 1 year and a half ago and I am desperately looking for surf buddies in the area. Can't take this "not surfing" life style anymore.

I started surfing when I was 14 and never stopped since. I mostly do bodyboard, especially if it's BIG. I consider myself a newbie regarding surfing altough I have some "wet" experience in the bag. 'Been very lazy lately and just want to get back to it. Trying to convince a few friends from work to get down to Belhaven/Dunbar for a session. Would love to meet anyone else that's up for some fun surfing.

Please drop me a line if interested. Thanks. Keep surfing!
Eddie

Surf fast, Rock hard :)
EhtRefrus

Postby seany13 » Thu Sep 12, 2013 6:12 pm

Hey,

Beginner living through in Glasgow but always keen to head out east if its worth the trip.
Looking to meet up with folk heading out on the east coast, round belhaven way.

Just looking to get in the water a bit more regularly so if anyone's interested then gimmie a shout.

Cheers
Sean
seany13

Postby cbaker§ » Wed Sep 25, 2013 2:47 pm

Surfer in Edinburgh looking for ride share, I have no wheels but can drive and more than willing to share petrol costs. Give me a shout if you head out from the city and are willing to share a ride.

Cheers
cbaker§

Postby meli97 » Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:09 am

zoe wrote:Just moved back to East Lothian and just started surfing - a complete beginner but looking for anyone who fancies meeting up for surfing at Belhaven and maybe lift shares further afield. Have a car and happy to give lifts, but live this side of Edinburgh so not much good for getting you out of the city. still, will make it more fun to find others to surf with. Added bonus if you're happy to drag me out the water when my board knocks me out...

drop me a line
Zoe

Hello my friend,

did you have your first lesson ? i'm not living in an area where you can surf but i am really interested in how it goes.

Thanks
meli97

Postby Paulosav » Sat May 17, 2014 11:29 am

Hi Everyone, any of you guys got space in your van or car? just moved back to Glasgow after 10 yrs in Cornwall, so very keen to get out and about. Im pretty small and my board/boards are only 5'8, so i dont need much space!
Paulosav

Postby mmgarcia » Thu Jul 10, 2014 10:46 am

Hi all,

I moved to Edinburgh last year. Had surf lessons before and now need to spend more time in the water in order to progress.
Looking to find buddies to go to Pease Bay/ Belhaven.

Drop me a line. :)

Thanks,
Matilde
mmgarcia

Postby g916 » Mon Aug 18, 2014 12:02 pm

Any of you folks in Haddington area?
g916

Return to Ride Share