Glasgow to Anywhere

Looking for a lift to the beach? Got a car and fancy a help with petrol costs? Just want to bump into a few folk heading in the same direction?

Glasgow to Anywhere

Postby Paulosav » Sat May 17, 2014 11:25 am

Hi Everyone, any of you guys got space in your van or car? just moved back to Glasgow after 10 yrs in Cornwall, so very keen to get out and about. Im pretty small and my board/boards are only 5'8, so i dont need much space!
Paulosav

Re: Glasgow to Anywhere

Postby andyv » Fri Jul 18, 2014 3:12 pm

Hey bro,

I stay near Loch Lomond (30mins from Glasgow), learned to surf in oz and don't have any surfing buddies around here which sucks. Have been to Belhaven a couple of times myself and want to check out some spots on the west coast and maybe further north if time permits. Would be good to share a ride with someone nearby. Hit me up if you're keen.

Andy
andyv

Postby Paulosav » Thu Jul 31, 2014 6:25 pm

Hey Andy, sent you a PM. Cheers
Paulosav

Postby danielmooney » Tue Jan 13, 2015 5:44 pm

Hey everyone, I'm Dan and from Glasgow.

If anybody's ever offering lifts or is looking for a surf buddy I'd be more than happy to come along absolutely whenever. I've been surfing for a couple of years now but am still relatively inexperienced and have a distinct urge to learn as much as I can before the end of this year when I go travelling.

As I say though, if anybody's got a lift going whenever please drop me a message or whatever (new to the forums so I'm not too sure how they work aha)

Cheers!
danielmooney

Return to Ride Share