London to where the waves are

Looking for a lift to the beach? Got a car and fancy a help with petrol costs? Just want to bump into a few folk heading in the same direction?

London to where the waves are

Postby j_dez » Thu Mar 12, 2015 3:35 pm

I'm looking for other London based surfers who are keen to get away on weekends, score some waves and have a laugh.

30yr old aussie guy, living in London the past four years, intermediate level, open to all board types and skill levels (except first timers)

Would be looking to share car hire costs or chip in for fuel if you have your own.
Most of the time I head down to Devon but keen to explore new spots. Normally camp overnight.

Cheers
Josh
Last edited by j_dez on Fri Oct 09, 2015 6:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.
j_dez

Re: London to where the waves are

Postby Tonk » Thu May 21, 2015 2:44 pm

Hey Josh,

I drive down to the Cornwall & Devon from London (Hammersmith pick up and drop off) at least once a month and have my own van, you want me to give you a shout when I next head down?Could do with sharing on petrol costs as the next few months I am going to the West Country quite a few times to surf.
I cant take any longboards unfortunately as my van is not massive, but can take any boards up to 7'4..

Let me know

Ben
Tonk

Postby j_dez » Mon Jun 01, 2015 8:54 pm

Yeah for sure, let me know next time you're heading down. I'm in Ladbroke Grove so not far away.

Will PM you my contact details.
j_dez

Postby JonSaintAgnes » Fri Oct 02, 2015 11:45 am

I'd be up for this, but am probably too much of a beginner. I'll chip in next year when I'm smashing it!
JonSaintAgnes

Return to Ride Share