Glasgow/ North Lanarkshire

Looking for a lift to the beach? Got a car and fancy a help with petrol costs? Just want to bump into a few folk heading in the same direction?

Glasgow/ North Lanarkshire

Postby evil_g » Wed Sep 21, 2016 4:00 pm

Glasgow/North Lanarkshire

Hi, I used to use this forum a lot say 10 years ago "scarily" and always manged to find people to hook up with for surfs. I'm originally from North east scotland and consider Lunan bay as my local beach ha ha. Even though I've lived in the Glasgow area for 6 years now. Mainly I surf dunbar way now which great when there is swell. A confession, I mainly bodyboard these days but I occasionally take my egg along if it's going to be smaller clean surf. I'm based just outside of Motherwell which is handy for the m8 over to dunbar and I don't have to drive through glasgow any more which saves time.

Normally I just surf belhaven bay when there is a descent size swell running and usually give it a miss if it's going to be very small. If any one is up for a bit of that give me a message. Up for exploring other breaks too. I have wheels and a roof rack. Cheers

Graeme
STORM
STATIC

Http://www.instagram.com/stormstatic
evil_g

Re: Glasgow/ North Lanarkshire

Postby scottmethven » Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:03 pm

Hi Graeme

My partner and I often head over to Belhaven. We split our time between surfing and SUP but are still very much brand new to it all.

We're based in Cambuslang. Let me know if you gave any plans to head out.

Scott
scottmethven

Return to Ride Share