Brand New Nigel Semmens Ocean Magic 6'0" by 21 1/2" by 2 1/2

Chuck a free advert in here for your old board, van, wetsuit or anything else and reach over 6500 registered surfers.

Brand New Nigel Semmens Ocean Magic 6'0" by 21 1/2" by 2 1/2

Postby boardbag » Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:52 pm

For sale here is a stunning board from the worldwide famous shaper Nigel Semmens, more specifically its a 'Nigel Semmens Ocean Magic' board, which you can see if you zoom in on the logo. As can be seen in the photos the board is in immaculate condition, it has never been used and being brand new has no imperfections whatsoever! It has a 5 fin set up, ideal for playing around with fins to suit the surf, so on smaller days a quad will get you flying along the wave, but screw in a thruster set up and you'll be doing hacks off the top.

As seen in the title, the board is 6'0" by 21 1/2" by 2 1/2", so it has loads of volume, especially under the chest which I find crucial in my board as it allows extra paddle power and gets you into the wave nice and early. Whilst advanced surfers would have a great time on this board, its also perfect for those needing a higher volume board in their quiver or for those setting out to learn to surf as this board has tonnes of volume.

The board is a bargain at £270 considering it's brand new and is in perfect, untouched condition!

I can post the board using one-two standard layers of bubblewrap, followed by thick pipe insulation around the rails, tail and nose, along with polystyrene on the deck and bottom, with super thick bubblewrap around the whole lot, giving you super protection! This will cost around £20-£25. Email/text/ring (07807 839 214 is my number) me for questions, photos, viewings (which are very welcome!) or price enquiries :)
Thanks for looking!
boardbag

Re: Brand New Nigel Semmens Ocean Magic 6'0" by 21 1/2" by 2

Postby roberdy » Sat Jun 29, 2013 4:55 pm

sorry mate, did you post a second thread with images? They looked the same when I was moderating so one was deleted, apologies if that had pics in it. You can edit this thread to put the pics back in and I will approve that.

Been a long day.
-------------------------------------------------------
The Janitor
roberdy

Return to For Sale