Al Merrick Motorboat 6'0 LIKE NEW

Chuck a free advert in here for your old board, van, wetsuit or anything else and reach over 6500 registered surfers.

Al Merrick Motorboat 6'0 LIKE NEW

Postby everyman&hisdog » Sat Oct 01, 2011 6:26 pm

Al Merrick Motorboat

6’0 x 20 ¼ x 2 ¾

Perfect condition.

Complete with Dane Channel Island tailpad.

Genuine reason for sale - basically I've got too many boards which do the same thing.

Here's what CI say about it.......

Rob Machado wanted to bridge the gap between his Biscuit and Gravy, the Motorboat does that. Low entry rocker along with single to double concave with vee make this board really motor. Super fast and fun in flat faced waves, the Motorboat blends performance and volume into the ideal small to medium wave performance board.

Motorboats are built with either “Greenfoam” or recycled EPS, UV cure resins, and recycled fins, as Rob also wanted to make the Motorboat less impactful on the environment. A limited edition run of 75 boards signed by Rob are planned to have foam waste combined with concrete for water fountains commissioned by Rob’s foundation for schools.

Ask anyone who has ridden one......these are amazing boards

£395.00 ovno

Happy to courier if needs be.

Based in South Wales/South Devon

PM me for photos or any Q's
everyman&hisdog

Re: Al Merrick Motorboat 6'0 LIKE NEW

Postby lskxe04 » Sat Oct 08, 2011 3:27 pm

Hi do you still have the motorboat for sale and if so do you reckon you could send some pics? Thanks Kevin
lskxe04

Postby everyman&hisdog » Sun Oct 09, 2011 6:40 pm

No sorry its sold bur I'm considering selling my Dumpster Diver if your interested.
everyman&hisdog

Postby lskxe04 » Sun Oct 09, 2011 7:41 pm

No worries thanks.
lskxe04

Return to For Sale