The Great British indirect Board-Give Away

Chuck a free advert in here for your old board, van, wetsuit or anything else and reach over 6500 registered surfers.

Re: The Great British indirect Board-Give Away

Postby flippflopps » Fri Mar 07, 2014 7:55 am

hi dan - the mal has actually been bought - it's not in quite the same shape as the other two.

yes, i'd like to see what you're planning to do with them. do you have a site? do you sell them when created? where would the cash go?

sounds really interesting - though I guess I'd be most pleased if there was a surf club that could take them fix them and use them as there's plenty of life - particularly in the gulfstream.... if i spent the money to fix that, i'm sure it would still sell around £100+
http://www.e-tailwebstores.com
flippflopps

Postby dandandan » Thu Mar 13, 2014 8:12 am

No worries finn, will be posting pictures as i finish my first ones. Im normally a large scale metal sculptor so this has been an uphill learning curve:)
dandandan

Postby flippflopps » Mon Jun 30, 2014 6:43 am

Just to let you know - the 2 boards ended up in barnssaple direction after being picked up by their new owner. I'm afte something decent for an 9 year old super skinny girl to learn on if anyone has any thoughts. not the big foamy, but the board after that she can ride for a couple of years.
http://www.e-tailwebstores.com
flippflopps

Postby Surf-dan88 » Sat Sep 13, 2014 7:05 pm

Hey I have a decent 6'10 fish that would be ideal - I learnt on it and there was room for progression :)
Surf-dan88

Postby blue_pig » Mon Mar 16, 2015 7:53 pm

Got a Zuma Jay bright yellow chunky retro 80's (?) thruster that would be up for grabs - I prefer a bigger board anyway. pretty good nick, clark foam blank, polyester glass job and some dings repaired by me - watertight. glass ons, 6'4" x 17ish x 2 3/4ish for sizes. was going to reshape but would probably ruin it - would rather spend my time on another woody.

A mate is after a beginner board, BIC 8'+ or mal / big egg or carpet so karma swap would be perfect, but let me know if you're interested in the zuma jay or want pics or better sizes = North Northumberland

Mike
blue_pig

Previous

Return to For Sale